Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Cross server : second step Empty Cross server : second step

Sun 30 Oct - 18:33
Hello Smile

Communication is the key.

Reminder: The difference between guild warfare is as follows.
Guild war: the enemies are known, the allocation of targets is prepared in advance. Lead assigns 100% of targets.
Cross server: enemies are unknown. The allocation of targets is done live. The lead does not assign 100% of the targets.

- After 3 weeks of challenge in the cross server, here is my observation Smile

Match making is being balanced. The vast majority of matches are either impossible to win or impossible to lose.

However, in any case, here is how to increase the speed of the process.

The strongest players in the guild play a decisive role.

1) Here's what I ask guild players who have the most powerful titans.
- Without pressure.
- Without feeling rushed.
- Would you accept, when you connect, to enter the battlefield of the cross server. <----------------------------------------------- <--------------------
If you don't have an assigned target, don't wait. Directly attack the strongest titans with your A on the titan bridge. Even if the enemy is stronger, attack them anyway, no one but you will get a better result Smile
If your B team is also very strong, you can also attack the bridge of the titans.
Reminder, never attack the same target twice Smile

-2) Here's what I ask guild players who have the strongest heroes.
As soon as you see the Hero Deck available, choose your best synergies to inflict maximum damage on the ennemy. I can't assign specific targets, I don't have access to your hero panel Smile The guild trusts you. Either way, if you don't win, no one else will do better. It seems the enemy is too strong this time Smile

- 3) Here is what I ask of other fighters.
- You see an enemy with equivalent power on the titan bridge or in the temple. Eliminate it!
- You see a wounded titan on the titan bridge or in the temple, finish him off!
- You see an enemy on the hero deck that you can defeat. Take 30 points!
Don't wait for the red dot Smile

- Regarding the 3 doors:
Cross server : second step Step210

Let's just attack one building. If you see a damaged building, then that's the one to focus on. Ignore others.
Why ?
1) Because we must focus our attacks on the opening
2) Because it's 3 buildings are well guarded. Most of the time, the other 2 won't be attacked at all.

Summary :
- As always, the most powerful in the guild attack first. Thank you very much for your help  I love you
- We're dropped in the middle of a huge hostile battlefield. Let's stay hidden with our snipers while the strongest enter the middle of the battlefield to destroy everything with their armored tank. An opening presents itself! Fire one of your sniper bullets to eliminate a target. You have 5 cartridges, enough to do a lot of damage in the enemy ranks! Even if you only kill one, that's great!

We will review later.

Let's always go higher in the rankings.
Have fun and stay tuned.

If you have ideas of tactics, where if you want to place the targets, you know where to find me Smile

Istreelc

Cristina Vukovic likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum