Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Doki

Merge with Hornets UKR on 128 Empty Merge with Hornets UKR on 128

Sun 21 May - 20:04
Hello everybody,

Welcome to our new members Wink

I am not using a lot the forum, as some knows, it was more a tool for our ex master Istreelc. But today, I will make a little exception because welcoming 6 new members it's a big event for us and will make some change.

This last month, I came back to work and didn't have time to plane the GW. As a result, we lose our rank and Shine is now 5th all the time.
I asked few people to be general, I guess we will find someone from Hornets Ukr.
I really would like to come back 5th (and put down Shine Wink )

I put the new members on guild war and put off some of us (the weakest or some people whom not attack a lot). You know how it work, war is war Wink

To give some clue to our new members : we must attack 3 times in the week : Shine is highest priority, we can try Nagomi and must attack the saturdays in recalification to not fall down in silver league. Maybe this week will be a little bit chaotique with this change, so I hope you will be tolerant about mistakes.

The point is Ripe Bananas, Seekers of Wonders and Avengers are totaly out of our possibilities. They have players whom spend more than 10K on titans, their level are insane. The strongest of us can take some points here but we will not make a lot.

The other point is the war is on french time (I am french and the ex master were frome Belgium). We are strong because we are an international league but we have some issues some time : misunderstanding (try to be tolerant), time zone (very late for Asian people and maybe early in America).

I hope we will spend fun time on the game together.

Welcome, let's go to win Smile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum