Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

21 8 banane Empty 21 8 banane

Sun 21 Aug - 19:51
Hello,

Communication is the key.

Concerned. First place recovery.

This week we have regained first place. However, several players stopped the game. And we found ourselves at 22.

Quit the game:
Kyoshiro
Kyoshiro2
yokus
Demoons
Godmaster

Removed from guild
hack (vote members)
Torment (vote members)
Morwansp (lead)

Therefore, we must all be involved in the guild war. If we had no reservists we could have gone to war at 19 or 18...

Analysis of the match against banana.

We won by around 60 points. Let's see what I think made the difference.

1) Let's look at the dazzling evolution of Schony. Both in the mastery of titan combat, and in the selection of its heroes. Indeed, we had several meetings to find solutions.

On the first image the defeat during week 13.
In the second image, the victory in week 14.

21 8 banane Schony13

I study and analyze the war diary. I knew Schony could beat Roaring Kitty. I trust him.

2) Then again Schony.

21 8 banane Teamte10

Here we see Team Team making the rookie mistake. Attacking the same target twice… Look how horrible it is. The first fight lasted more than 1 minute 30. Yet we see that he launched the 2nd fight 50 seconds later.
What does it mean ? That he just clicked skip the fight. Without looking and without thinking, like when you activate raid mode in the campaign.
That's why I removed Team Team from the guild. A guild can't win with people like him. 300K Titans? So what ?

3) And finally guess who? Schony strikes again. It's the last attack, it's late. This is the decisive fight. I ask him to choose his target. Schony by reorganizing his team of heroes manages to take the last points! On a very strong target since we had just made an attack at 0.

21 8 banane Schony14

Summary of Schony's performance.
20 = Titan
20 = hero
-19 = banana (schony def1)
-17 = banana (schony def2)
= 76 points = 1st server = welll done & thank you Schony.

As a reminder Schony had already made an incredible defense this week. Forcing bestTeam to spend its best asset.

21 8 banane Schony15

Schony is a model of humility. His questioning allows him to improve. And to make the difference in favor of his team.
Bravo Schonny! Esti imbatabil!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Let's talk about the bridge : Where are the titans at 710K ?
In preparation for this match, I asked Leping, Tavus and Anfweg to send me videos of their titanic fight. This allowed me to find the right sequence to open the bridge.
This way we were able to open the bridge without Tavus.
This allows him to remove the burden that constantly weighs on the shoulders of tavus. In addition, the one allowed him to use his 2 attacks elsewhere. It is an invaluable joker.

Here we see Kamui explaining to Asahi that the 400K difference does not change anything

21 8 banane Kamui11

-------------------------------------------------------

Over Load has finally been defeated in a single attack! By a player with a lower power. This victory defies statistics Smile
Usually Over Load is always disturbing.
Very clever.
Good game.

21 8 banane Maestr10

-------------------------------------------------------

In conclusion :
1) Hiding behind titans at 710K is neither a strategy nor a tactic. It's no use.

2) I mentioned a few players, each in turn. I am aware of the value of each fighter. I believe the best are here. Our loss % is getting lower and lower, despite the massive banana investment.

Let's do even better next week!

If you have any comments Smile

Thank you.

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum