Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

23 8 : Moo's Barbecue BBQ Empty 23 8 : Moo's Barbecue BBQ

Tue 23 Aug - 1:21
Hello

Communication is the key.

We waited all day for Moo's fighters. But they had to stop on the way to have a barbecue or a few like that.

2nd in the provisional ranking, let's enjoy, it won't last Smile

23 8 : Moo's Barbecue BBQ Score12

Analysis of the war: there was no war.

Yesterday I spoke to you about the composition of the teams.
We lost just one fight today...
Here we see a team without Yasmine / dante / Karg'h against a team that possesses Dante. Even with superior power, crushing defeat is assured. (
As a reminder, Sebastian is considered a must have by the hero wars community)

23 8 : Moo's Barbecue BBQ Tem_ja10

There was a deserter today. Our number 1 in the guild with its heroes. We all know the rule. The seal is automatically removed, and there is a 99% chance of being expelled. You can always contact me if you have deserted. Indeed, maybe you had a car accident or there was an earthquake, or a death. It can happen to anyone.
On the other hand, if you stopped on the way with Moo to have a barbecue, I invite you to stay there Smile

But in general, someone who is deserting, and someone who has stopped playing or is in the process of doing so. Smile

To replace Moo, I did not give the seal to players who have Qing Mao, because they still did not explain to me the advantage of this hero compared to Karg'h / dante / yasmine. I only want to learn. Hope you don't keep it just because it's the first hero you level up Smile

Thanks to the 19 fighters who played really well. We had 77 points more than last time playing at 19 Smile

On the way to 3rd place.

If you have any comments Smile

Thanks.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum