Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Clarification about the guild Empty Clarification about the guild

Sat 27 Aug - 14:17
Hello, Smile

communication is key.

Regarding: Clarification on the guild.

I've been very busy this week so I couldn't post a message.

Hero war is a team game of community resource collection and team warfare.
Indeed, you must join a guild to have the right to enter the dungeon to collect titanite. You must insert a guild to be in the guild war.

1) If you enter a guild, you volunteer yourself to collect resources. Collecting is done with 30 players, not 29 or 28. Imagine a community life where everyone works while a guy is slumped in the chair without giving a damn. We will ask him what happens to him, once, twice. But that person fires you.
Who is the wrong person? The one who does nothing, takes advantage of everyone and pulls the whole group down. Or the one who devotes himself to doing the dirty work and kicking the parasite out?

2) Regarding the guild war, it's the same with the deserters. More than 90% of players want to be in the top 3 of the server. They are voluntary. So what is a deserter? It is the same as the one that does not collect resources. He sends the other 19 players into battle, while he does nothing. Again, who is the tough guy? The one who sabotaged the work of an entire community or the one who put it out?
In most cases, the deserter isn't even sorry. And takes offense at having been kicked out. No, he actually kicked himself out.

Let's be clear, the vast majority of players who are here left their guild for the following reason "too many inactive players".

I promised you here that all your companions would be active.

Do I put people to hard labor? Of course not Smile You are the one who is volunteering to have the guild evaluated. In reality this guild welcomes enthusiasts and volunteers Smile
Everyone should collect resources and participate in the guild war spontaneously and with enthusiasm Smile No one should tell them to do so.

On server 128, I lost my first place for 2 points. We did 1400 -1400 -1400 -1320. For the last day there was a deserter, which had not happened for 39 battles. This day at 380K & 200K. Power doesn't matter, he was kicked out immediately. Didn't this player disrespect all his partners?
Yes the first place is played at 2 points, it's not the first time.

Clarification about the guild Score14

Warning : I understand, it can happen to anyone to have a car accident or to have to accompany their emergency baby. Or you're stuck at work. The other day a player was held in a mine... Am I going to remove him from the guild for that? Of course not. I didn't ask you to walk into your burning house to do your 2 clicks  But 99% of you don't.

In fact, I'm very nice to remove people who sabotage your gaming experience Smile
I don't enjoy doing it. I would prefer that people help each other without having to intervene Smile
In summary, the guild has 30 volunteers Smile
On the other guild I did not recruit anyone. People came alone. On this guild, it's different, I invited people by offering them a 100% active guild experience. But it's the same, we are all volunteers.

If you have any comments Smile

Thank you Smile

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum