Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

New way of guild war Empty New way of guild war

Wed 31 Aug - 2:59
Hello,
Communication is the key.

Here are the new rules for the guild war.

1) I am not asking anyone to wait. If you do not have a target, before disconnecting here is what you must do:
A) Or, Attack with your titans to take points. (Don't attack the bridge if they're way too strong enemies with their full health bar, as you'll be helping the enemy by charging their titans' spell bar).
B) Or, Attack with your heroes ONLY if you are sure to win. (Because if you lose the enemies will be full energy and no one can beat them, so it's worse to attack than not to attack)
C) Either, do not attack.
Let me know you're leaving so I don't have to wait all evening for you and can adjust the battle plan. Thanks.
Write
“GW + date + Deco”

2) Sometimes several of you can eliminate the same target. Please refer to the instructions that I send you in private message or indicated on the welcome message of the guild channel.

3) Guild war at our level of complexity does not allow us to place the 40 red dots on everyone. We must communicate in writing. We can do that when we are strong enough to do a perfect.

Precision :

Some wonder why they don't have targets. It's very simple, if you don't have a target it's for 2 reasons:
1. For now I can't give you a target because you can't beat anyone.
2. Players who should attack before you have not arrived yet.
3. I keep you as my ultimate weapon.

In general, the strongest attack the strongest first, and the weakest the weakest.
I don't forget anyone !

Players who can destroy the bridge live in different continents. Some arrive during the first 2 hours. Others 4 hours before the end.
We have to deal with everyone's schedules, I am aware that this costs us hundreds of points. But for now that's how it is.
Ideally we should connect to 20 at the same time in a voice channel like for world of warcaft Smile

It should be noted that I am not a BOT who stays behind the screen for the 12 hours that the war lasts Smile

Recall. Never attack the same target twice.

If you're bored or not interested, I understand, please let me know.

If anyone wants a week off, please let me know, you've put a lot of effort into it Smile

If you have any questions or comments Smile

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum