Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

brilliant success of the week from 29/8 to 2/9 Empty brilliant success of the week from 29/8 to 2/9

Sat 3 Sep - 14:53
Hello fighters,

Communication is the key.

Congratulations to all of you. We confirmed our 3rd place in the standings.

brilliant success of the week from 29/8 to 2/9 Score15

For all these weeks we have fought relentlessly. Each defeat only increased our motivation!

First of all, I want to thank Siedeblut. Indeed, on the server, NO ONE can withstand the charge of his titans. It is a great privilege that he remains in the guild. His strength and charisma allow him to choose the guild he wants.

brilliant success of the week from 29/8 to 2/9 Siedeb10

I would also like to thank our super exceptional Japanese Duo. Just like Siedeblut their talent is exceptional. UnluckyMorpheus also took down a titan who was over 40,000 more power than him.
LLT has achieved the impossible. He defeated Blakeney. I point out that Blakeney is first in the arena and large arena rankings.

brilliant success of the week from 29/8 to 2/9 Duo_ja10

I underline the devotion of our Japanese Duo by recalling that they arrive first every day to open the bridge to their allies. Their presence in the guild is irreplaceable. They too can choose to go to any guild they want and it is a privilege to have them here.
At 3, they succeeded in demolishing the "Black Lions" bridge. It is an exploit. This is for me the major event that took place on the server.

Their victorious assaults to destroy the bridge allowed our 2nd line to be able to charge against their titans! This is a great first, I remind you that until now, we had never been able to pass. Despite the huge difference in level, our synchronized strikes allowed us to demolish their titanic buildings one after the other.
Tartaros heroically charged the opposing leader alone, he brought us back his scalp! The opposing leader has finally fallen! Given his involvement in the guild, I felt that this trophy was rightfully his. I savor his victory with him!

brilliant success of the week from 29/8 to 2/9 Tartar10

I also salute the other 13 fighters who did not hesitate to fight stronger enemies! It is the involvement of everyone that makes it possible to obtain results.
We all have in common the ability to increase our motivation after each defeat. Nothing can stop us!
On the way to 2nd place, it will take us the time it takes!

If you have any comments Smile

Thanks.

Istreelc.

Last edited by Admin on Sun 4 Sep - 13:24; edited 1 time in total
Siedeblut01

brilliant success of the week from 29/8 to 2/9 Empty Re: brilliant success of the week from 29/8 to 2/9

Sun 4 Sep - 11:45
Hi guild,

this is my only thread here and with login Siedeblut01 because login Siedeblut was already taken though not by me.
If there are any posts in the future with login Siedeblut - they are not from me.

So I just leave in peace and whish you good luck and success in the future.

I will change to the wolves though and maybe because they didn't asked. (In the past I was only asked to join Moo, the russians and the lions)

By the way ... don't try to learn from my fight against kip1933.

I'm not the mega ultra giga unstoppable insane godlike player as which I'm presented here that analyzed and managed the fight perfectly.
I'm just a normal human who prepared his team in a good and seemingly tactical successful way.

The rest was done by the system.
This was a totally automated fight.

Bye and try to have fun in this game,
   Siedeblut
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

brilliant success of the week from 29/8 to 2/9 Empty Re: brilliant success of the week from 29/8 to 2/9

Sun 4 Sep - 13:31
Hello, I removed my description because you describe your fight better than anyone else. I probably was too enthusiastic Smile

Thank you for your good wishes.

The Wolf Guild is great!

Good luck & have fun.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum