Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Victoire :) :) Empty Victoire :) :)

Sat 3 Sep - 21:08
Greetings friends   Victoire :) :) 1f600

Communication is the key

Congratulations we took first place again.

Here's a recap of the Banana War.
1) We won despite their mega totem.
 Victoire :) :) Totem10

2) They didn't take the citadel, nor the foundry, nor the lighthouse… Let's see what they did.
 Victoire :) :) Intoth10

3) We took the citadel and we won.
4) Despite Kamui's departure, we were able to take first place.
Accuracy, we experienced a defeated battle chain, this is due to a player not attacking the correct target, the whole battle plan was shifted as explained in the system.

Our guild has achieved a feat, no one could stop it.
Today our triumph is total.
Really, realize your worth. We have completed the challenge.
If you are not aware yet, I inform you that the server has coalesced to form a single guild. And that of course has nothing to do with all the ranking results of the last few weeks.

My guild is a completely opposite philosophy to most other guilds. Let me explain :
Do you think I couldn't have kicked out the weakest 5 or 10 or 15 players to replace them with stronger ones?
Do you think I couldn't merge with Tenshu? Here is an excerpt from a conversation I had with the leader of Tenshu in June. We spoke the same language and our exchanges were therefore very clear. Of course we suppose we could merge with Mr Masao, Asahi and all the other giants from Tenshu.
 Victoire :) :) Ayame11

Besides, their Leader Ayame hated bestTeam because they accused them of sending spies from his guild to leave the guild in the middle of a battle. He would NEVER have merged with them. See the logs
 Victoire :) :) Triche10

Why did I refuse? Even though, however, we fail to take the deck of the best team.
I refused because if I did, I would have had to arbitrarily fire 1/3 or half of the members.
No, I'd rather keep losing with my fellow guilds and value together than throw them out. It would have been totally unfair. Getting kicked out of a strong guild to be relegated elsewhere is really an unpleasant experience. Moreover there exists in the guild a system of exclusion vote to which I do not even have the right to vote. If this system guarantees each player his place. This prevents the leader from being able to fire whoever he wants, when he is worth unfairly.
Do you think I couldn't have replaced ALL the weaker players with much stronger ones? Smile

Didn't I congratulate and encourage every comrade after a defeat? Did I threaten someone with being fired if they didn't increase their strength faster? Smile

If the Hero Wars trip was a boat trip, then we all sail in peace, everyone working with a relaxed mind on the boat at their own pace, according to their means and desires. In mutual respect. What more did I ask for than 2 clicks a day?
No active player has the unpleasant surprise of finding themselves outside when they connect. The guild history attests to this. The proof, I even kept Godmaster in the guild...

Elsewhere, the members of the crew are thrown overboard without shouting as soon as a sailor with an extra gram of muscle presents the end of his sound. It's having a Damocles sword hanging over your head.

Do not believe all the wickedness and lies that are uttered about me Smile Trust only the actions of people Very Happy

Thank you all for participating in this great adventure that is the league gold championship. I launch the victorious end credits with the cast of all those who participated in the war of the guilds at least once Smile

- Anfweg, Tojale, Akira: the Taiwanese elite.
- Tavus aka the “Panzer”
- Grinder aka "The Analyst"
- Paponcho & Gordo, the duo Latin stars
- Maestro aka “the strategist”
- Roly Poly, Intothenewworld : the all-rounders
- Super Schonny!!!
- 황제Leping
- Sky the Motivated!
- Kitts the Passionate
- Team Rogue the brave man (Running home to click!)
- DoomParadise the gentle giant
- Monochrome & Andy: the scouts (always ready and present to open the gates of the citadel).
- Bethesda: Lightning.
- Bazyan: the prankster
- Vodal the Archivist
- & Istreelc

Now our next challenge is the 30 vs. 30 inter-server clash, I will contact each seal bearer individually. To provide their opinion on what they would like to see put in place. I would take this opportunity to also ask him what they wanted the golden league.

Thank you all Smile This challenge captivated me !

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum