Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Welcome new players. New objective. Empty Welcome new players. New objective.

Sun 11 Sep - 15:17
Hello,

Communication is the key.

It is with joy that I announce the arrival of 7 new players.

We are lucky to welcome the leader of the "wings" guild who remained 3rd in the rankings for many weeks.
Big Boos came with his 3 faithful lieutenants. They rank 4th and 5th in the guild ranking.
We are also delighted to welcome a new level 126 Japanese fighter. So there are now 5 Japanese players in the guild.
Here is a picture of their power level.

Welcome new players. New objective. Nouvea11

New objective:
So we move on to the next step, beating EE. We are embarking on a marathon. The EE guild was months ahead of our guild. And little by little we are closing the gap. They are aware of this, which is why one of their fighter went from 100K to 500K+ in the span of a few days.

Goal of the week from September 12 to 16.
Demolish EE's bridge and kill their lead.
The arrival of reinforcements should allow us to demolish the bridge. And indeed the duo Big Boos / Gas is composed of powerful and disciplined fighters and are part of the elite of the server. They will join the front line army.
Once the bridge is destroyed, I think I'll send Cadwen down the enemy leader. And depending on the forces still available, we could storm the source of the elements.
3rd point: team197 could deploy its heroes to eliminate 2 enemies. This would earn us 40 extra points.

I welcome the new Smile

As a reminder: deserting = 99% of being removed from the guild.
We need everyone 100%, and that's even more the case today  Very Happy

Good luck.
Thank you

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum