Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Vote 4: REPORT : Preparing the guild for the 30 vs. 30. Cross-server clash Empty Vote 4: REPORT : Preparing the guild for the 30 vs. 30. Cross-server clash

Wed 14 Sep - 3:43
Hello Smile

Communication is the key.

Vote 4: Preparing the guild for the 30 vs. 30. Cross-server clash

I interviewed every player about it, and I also asked about the future of the guild.

Here's what comes out of it:
Our top players are essentially selfless and patient. They hadn't even thought of removing people from the guild.
Moreover, concerning the recruitment of new players, their criterion is really very low. Nobody asked for the level 130 player recruitment. In fact, nobody here feared a fear about the future of the guild.

Whether it's players leaving, or guilds merging on the server, players don't care about that. In reality, people are calm. There was no “crisis” or “doubts”. Players here just want to play  Very Happy  I even wonder if some players are excited to face such a strong enemy  Laughing

And fortunately, because it is absolutely out of the question to withdraw from the guild Vodal, Miky, Bazyan, super Schony,… for a lack of power. They "are" the guild, they've been there since the beginning, taking them out would be like cutting off an arm.

When "Maestro" arrived here I told him "I am clear with everyone, given your lack of power, you most likely won't be able to stay"... I think he should tell me that Very Happy

You're right, let's not rely on numbers. Vodal ranked in the top 40 of the arena with his team at 230K… Well done.

I've always said that the purpose of the guild is to be 1st on the server. Nevertheless I prefer to keep everyone and be MOMENTARILY 2nd, because the objective always remains the first place.
You all know that I'm not recruiting anyone, that the door is open here. But we've been around the server and there should be little player movement now. The guilds are almost “frozen”. So I will find a solution to fill the guild.

That said, Mooguk knocked on the door and many players urged me to let him in.  Welcome Very Happy

I think the main characteristic of members is not to get first place at all costs, but to achieve it together. (Hope it's translated correctly)

Here, everything is fine
Let the challenge continue Smile

Thank you for voting.

If you have any comments

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum