Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Farewell comrade... Empty Farewell comrade...

Mon 26 Sep - 0:49
Hello,

The news came just now...

My friend Orin Otoha leaves…
Farewell comrade... Orin10

Several months ago, when he arrived, the guild was barely in the silver league. At the time he was the number 1 of the guild. I don't think the guild could have gone gold and achieved fame so quickly without him. In addition he had brought with him another very strong player who also stopped the game.
He participated in more than 50 battles, never missing a single time. I had even offered him to be a general and manage the guild fights.
Selfishly, I'd rather he changed his mind, but I have to respect his decision. He leaves.

He was one of the oldest players. Always in a good mood. The guild will not be the same without him because he is a part of the guild.
Many players have stopped playing over the weeks, often without saying anything. But it's the departure that saddens me, because he's obviously the mate everyone would want to keep in their guild.

I hope he will forgive me for the lack of tact I may have had at times. Too rushed to write some messages with the online translator.

I wish you the best for your new life Smile

Farewell comrade...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum