Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Double kick. Empty Double kick.

Mon 3 Oct - 22:56
Hi friends 

Communication is the key.

When we were in silver league, 5 players left with nothing to go to the Monkey guild.
They preferred to teleport to a gold league guild. It's their choice, I haven't contacted them.
Everything applies to Hero Wars. Let's look at the ranking.

Double kick. Lol10

It's 2 players weren't included in the FORCE guide during the merge, and they thought they could come back here out of the blue... Who do you think you have to deal with?
I threw him out as quickly as he came in.

Double kick. Kick10

If you leave the guild, you are free  But, it's final. There may still be time for you to join FORCE. But who knows what can happen in Hero Wars 
We have to think about where we are going in Hero Wars, there are very few high level guilds. Already currently it is saturated… Where to go?
I kept all history, all statistics, and all types of information that the server may contain. And in the long term I would have information on all the players.

Thank you for your trust and your involvement. You stayed when the guild was 8th in the silver league. The people who stay here will be a tight-knit group. No need for weathervanes that fly away at the first disadvantaged gust of wind.

On the way to 4th place my friends!

If you have any comments 

Istreelc.

Cristina Vukovic likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum