Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Second step. Required Empty Second step. Required

Fri 7 Oct - 18:36
Hello,

Communication is the key.

In my opinion: I observed it on all servers It's obvious, to stay at the top of the gold the gold league, the big minimum is to have 2 stars on at least 1 totem.
I know, many will tell me that 2 stars is not enough, and they are right. However, let's limit our rating to 2 stars in a definitive way.
For example on server 128, I don't give myself a seal because I'm totally out of the game with my 2 stars, and yet I haven't missed practically any bonuses for several months.
On server 127, I'm out of the game.
And it was the same on server 100. I had to go down to the silver league

Second step. Required Totem_11

Clarification: I do not work at nexters (the hero wars brand), and I do not receive any commission on sales Smile

Take the time to think about which league you want to play. Or even challenger in gold league with your only star Smile Why not? Everyone is free.

If this is your secondary account, then you already know all that.

From October 24, members with only one star will be replaced by 2-star players who present themselves.

If you prefer to leave, you have time to look for another guild, and leave on a Sunday so as not to lose your raid bonuses and such.

You are the one who managed your account. You are the one who offers the guild what you have.

Note that having 2 stars on the totem does not guarantee a permanent place in the guild.  

Also consider setting your titans to at least 70K. As you can see, below 100K we are already at the out of bounds limit. Smile
There are really powerful players!

Players who came to say hello when they entered the guild know that I've been transparent from the start. I explained everything at the beginning about the marathon, etc etc
So don't say what I didn't say. I'm not asking you anything, on the contrary, I leave you free to.

Istreelc.

Nota Bene :
Here you will find a detailed video about the totems. at 3:00 min there is even a painting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7TMzm45agU
Personally, I would never do that Smile

Second step. Required Totem_12
Tumdar

Second step. Required Empty Re: Second step. Required

Fri 7 Oct - 22:02
I think you should give more time, at least until we have another 4x sale, so whoever is planning of using 45K emeralds to get the 2nd star will have a chance
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Sun 23 Oct - 22:46
For sure Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum