Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

New Schedule for guild war. Empty New Schedule for guild war.

Sun 9 Oct - 17:45
Hello,

Communication is the key.

Here is the proposed new schedule.
New Schedule for guild war. Schedu12

I would arrive at the start of the guild war with those who are there to open the bridge and one of the bastions.

New Schedule for guild war. 1210

Indeed, it is preferable to blow all that up immediately, to make it possible to make all the points available.
I would try to stay at least 15 or 20 minutes.

Against Clound, Beginner's luck, Wolfen, Moo.
= I will come and place the 40 targets at the same time
Please if you lose your fight just leave me a message saying "GWX lost". Because I do not see it, and I would like to rearrange the attack according to the defeats.

Against Ethereal empire and Black lion.
= Unable to place all 40 targets at the same time as many enemies are eliminated with multiple attacks.

I would stay as long as possible to guide the destruction of the bridge. And place as many targets as possible.
The stronger ones attack first, and the weaker ones finish off the targets.
I would try to come and check at different times of the day where it is, to place the missing targets.
If you can't wait send me a message to tell me that you won't be back please.

Some players who destroy the bridge or myself may not arrive at 11am. Indeed, we are all very busy and we do not always manage to free ourselves. (Work, family, others,…) We do not always have the time to wait for each other.

If you want to let me know your hours...

If you have any questions and/or comments

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum