Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Goal of the week from October 24 to 29. / Combat tactics debate Empty Goal of the week from October 24 to 29. / Combat tactics debate

Tue 25 Oct - 18:38
Hello.
Communication is the key.

Here are the changes that happened this weekend.

1) A lot of change in seals. Indeed, hero wars is a competitive game. Players from the same guild are selected based on the effectiveness of their teams. And not numerical power.
Example: a level 95 can defeat a level 121.
Look, 27 level ...

Goal of the week from October 24 to 29. / Combat tactics debate Semain12

2) A few far too weak players have been removed from the guild to make way for very strong players. I had warned everyone as soon as I arrived in the guild.

The guild's overall power level is now high on the server.

Week of October 24 to 28.

If we place our 200 attacks in a methodical and disciplined way, then I think we can be 3rd this week. However, let's not underestimate our enemies. They are very strong.
So 4th place this week would not be a failure Smile

Here is the outline of the battle plan that will be deployed.

On the bridge :
In first our 2 champions. Carina and Mico Angelo
In the 2nd line: “Alma & Anna & Illisil & Soopafly & Pouic Pouic & xCoockix

titan battle
First line: Alma & Anna & Heptares & Soopafly & Bubakhino & Nagor
2nd row: QQQ & killerkenny

hero battle
First line: Istreelc & GrouchMonkey & xCookicx.
2nd row: Run & Pouic Pouic & Luchito & Kristine & James & Darth Vader

It's a competitive game, it makes sense that it's the top 20 who carry the seal. If you feel it's unfair that you don't have a seal, I invite you to contact me Smile
My paid account with 3 totem shards is already out of play

Against "FORCE" objective 1040 points. Which means I give us a margin of 10 fights lost.
1) No attack on the citadel. Mulard will surely protect her. (Except at the end to try to take 20 points if all remaining targets are too strong)
2) 100% destruction of opposing titans.
3) Capture of the foundry, and 2 small buildings.
It is possible if their lead leaves gaps in the defense.

total = 1040 points.

Against Hinotomoto: objective 1300 points. (if Ken ken is in front)
Ken Ken is too strong. It would be interesting if he didn't place it in the citadel 

Against Classic Germany: 1400 would be good Smile

Against the Russian guild. Goal 1040.

Dak will surely prevent us from capturing the citadel.
Their guild continues to evolve along a good curve. Their lead is strong, their guild is strong. It's a good challenge. They will be taken care of more adequately when the time is right.

I repeat, 4th place this week is not a failure.

----------------------------------------------------------

I look at all the lost fights. In my opinion, the attacker should not systematically use the match in automatic mode. The debat still remain.

- Tactics in titan battles

- Don't cast the araji ray on sigurd's shield.
- Let's try to keep Nova's stunt to stun Hyperion as he casts his spell.
- Do not cast Mairi's spell when our sigurd's shield is active.
- Don't throw Vulcan's fireball at the earth totem's wall if its HP is very low. The difference is not converted into damage!

- Tactics in hero battles.

- Celeste: let's not play automatically. Optimize its damage and heals according to the combat situation.
- Familiar Cain: His spell only attacks a single target. Don't throw it at a target that's about to die.
- Arachne: try not to launch her stunt on her first stunt. Let's try to wait for the moment when an enemy will cast his spell to knock him out.
- If we play a hero capable of destroying martha's pot, then we should keep his spell when martha places her pot on the ground.
You probably already know all this, but it's my role to remind you.

- Even if you see that your fight is largely lost, try to use the spells to snatch even just 1 point! Or get killed on purpose before Martha fully regenerates her team 

Everyone is focusing on their 10 fights. Every point counts.
Important. Your fight can be lost for 5 reasons.
1) In the majority of cases, I have foreseen your defeat. I send you to the front line. Thank you for your sacrifice, your buddy will finish the job.
2) Rarely: All enemies are too strong. They are kamikaze attacks to try to take 1 point because all the remaining enemies are too strong
3) Sometimes, quite simply, the enemy has won  Yes, he is not waiting with his hands in his pockets! He's been training for weeks!!
4) In rare cases, it is the fault of the lead, the assigned target was not good.
5) And in the rarest cases, the defeat occurs because we played badly. And yes it happens to everyone 

In any case, let's not be sorry, it's the game of losing Smile

If you have any questions or comments.

I wish you a lot of fun Smile

Istreelc.

Cristina Vukovic likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum