Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Objective of the week from November 7 to 11, 2022 Empty Objective of the week from November 7 to 11, 2022

Sun 6 Nov - 4:15
Hello,

Communication is the key.

Objective of the week from November 7 to 11, 2022

Many new players have arrived in the guild, and it is with great pleasure that we welcome them.
They are very powerful, they are ranked in the top 50, some in the top 10, and still others manage to take the first place in the arena!
Objective of the week from November 7 to 11, 2022 Joueur11

Gambit is therefore one of these newcomers, we all noticed its spontaneous investment in the cross-server and I think everyone appreciated it.
I take this opportunity to publicly thank Gambit for the help it provides to the guild. In addition, he puts animation on the guild channel Smile
I find it logical that one of these new fighters occupy a general position within the guild. We thus show that there is no distinction or favoritism between the old and the new. We are all part of the same community.
We know it, the guild works on volunteering Smile If players want more responsibilities, I invite them to contact me Smile

Moo: 1400 points.
Beginner's luck: 1400 points
Wolf clone: ​​1400 points
Wolf: 1340 - 1400 points.

Ethereal empire:
I suggest we proceed as we have always done for months, which is to say: annihilate all their titans.
However, one of the new players requested to storm the enemy citadel.
Why not... What do you think?

The objective is therefore + 6100.

Even in times of crisis, the guild has remained united. And currently, with the arrival of all the new ones, the guild has largely reached its best level
I think for now Ethereal Empire will stay first. But the more time passes, the closer we will get.
We must not slack off. We must take 1400 points against all guilds when possible, give the maximum against ethereal empire and be patient, they will end up making a mistake.

Our greatest asset is our altruism. We all fight for each other and for the guild, that's why the 200 attacks will be placed every week!

The challenge intensifies, at this level, every mistake can be fatal, every point counts. Stay disciplined.

Enjoy Smile

If you have any comments.

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum