Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

How Sealing Works ? Empty How Sealing Works ?

Wed 16 Nov - 3:49
Hello,

Communication is the key.

About seals...

The guild has a very very high level.

Some rather weak players slammed the door without saying a word because it had no seal. I think they were upset.
Should we lose on purpose to please a handful of players who don't have the level ? Smile

Mates, let's look at the level of the players who are here. Who would dare claim the seal of these competitors?
 How Sealing Works ? Texte_10

That's already 14 players have titans over 190K... That's huge.

And most of those who do not have this level of power,
- either top 50 in the arena,
- are between 170 and 190 k
- has a very powerful totem.

Players with 140K think they can land here and play in the guild war... No no, not at all, that's not how it works. In fact, it's a chance to be able to stay in the guild to take advantage of all the bonuses.

How are seals awarded? To be honest it's a real headache because even the weakest players are very strong.

The seal is distributed on the basis of 4 criteria.
1) It goes without saying, you play every day.
2) The power level of your titans. If your titans can't win 2 fights in the guild war, then for sure you won't enter the guild war unless:
3) You are ranked in the top 50 arena. Why ? Because I can assign you enemy heroes that most players can't beat. Example Luchito who is a great competitor and who is able to adapt his synergy according to the enemy, it is very rare. Smile

4) Your schedule allows you to be available in the guild war. Example: Anna and Alma binoculars are absolutely essential. They can destroy a bastion with the snap of a finger to open the door to the citadel. Anna has 3 stars on her totem. Removing their seal is absolutely out of the question.

5) Your seniority in the guild.

You helped the guild from the beginning when it was low ranked! Thanks ! If a player who has just arrived in the guild at the same level as you, he will never have your seal.

I think it makes sense, the strongest and the oldest represent the guild.

If you feel left out, of course come tell me about it Smile

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum