Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

The Masters are First on server 148 !!! Empty The Masters are First on server 148 !!!

Fri 23 Dec - 21:05
Hello Smile

I promised first place, it's done!

The Masters are First on server 148 !!! 1er11

Getting first place is one thing. Keeping it is another.

Here is my analysis.
Rival guilds.

1) The guild "bluuuue" this guild is in the bronze league. No one noticed. But these are Japanese players. They already have 3 very strong players. They will never give up, they will arrive very quickly in the gold league and it is likely that no one can stop them.

2) "BEST OF THE BEST" = the bridge will be guarded by "satan", it is likely that we cannot beat it, even attacking at 20.
I have no information on its potency.

3) “Guardians”. Led by Jane Doe. They look determined. They will boost even more. It is likely that they could destroy our bridge.

WARNING: I warn you,
When a guild goes directly to first place it is very dangerous because players will tend to leave at the first difficulty.
Hero wars is not a leisurely stroll. It's a relentless marathon. We are the target of other players. They will give their all to catch up with us.

With current group rating the gold league is 100% guaranteed.
: As long as things stay frozen.

But anything can happen, you will see that a lot of players will quit the game. A guild can break up because of that.
Nothing is acquired on Hero wars! We can't sleep.

Well done everyone Smile
Next objective: keep the first place!

Special thanks to "Boots" & "Again" who crush everything in their path. The 2 pillars of the guild.

The Masters are First on server 148 !!! Again10

If you have any comments.

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum