Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

The special Christmas guild reward! Empty The special Christmas guild reward!

Sat 31 Dec - 6:55
Hello masters.

Communication is the key.

This message is for most players spread over servers 127, 128, 135, 148

I hadn't noticed it. But one of our guild mates from server 135, the giant Tom, with whom I have the chance to team up, told me that the guild won a big package of gifts.
According to him, everyone will be happy to receive this gift, and the players who have invested the most will agree not to receive more.

Tom, the giant with a big heart, Told me he REALLY wants every player to get the same number of gifts, regardless of turnout.
 The special Christmas guild reward! Tom10

Here is the payout table.

- Server 127: 500 gifts -> first of the server.
- Server 128: 300 gifts 5th of the server
- Server 135: 350 gift -> ?
- Server 148: 500 -> 1st of the server

The special Christmas guild reward! Gift11

As you may have noticed, I NEVER take guild gifts. And for this event again I would take nothing, I always leave my part to the mates. (Except maybe on server 148 exceptionally)

So I will apply to the 4 guilds, what Tom said.
You will soon receive your part in your mail box. There are about 100 players spread over 4 servers, I have to calculate all that. Because it will be distributed among the active members.

I take advantage of this message to tell you that this year, I simply sent a few skins because it was the only objective I had aimed for. I sent almost nothing else.

Istreelc Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum