Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Playoff 02 07 22 analisys Empty Playoff 02 07 22 analisys

Sun 3 Jul - 2:19
Hello  Smile

Communication is the key

Congratulations to all for this great victory.
Today we have fulfilled the 2 conditions that allow us to win the playoff.

Playoff 02 07 22 analisys Score10

1) Champions strong enough to protect the deck.
2) Everyone attacks.

We therefore remain in the gold league. We finished 5th, that's really good.
Here is the analysis of the war of this July 2, 2022

1) As we see here, the enemy guild had on average more level and more power than ours, and yet they lost. See, only 3 of their fighters attacked...

Playoff 02 07 22 analisys Listin10

2) Usually it is forbidden to fight a target with such a level difference. But today was different, you followed my instructions, you bravely charged an enemy much stronger than you, and you knocked him down!!!
Everyone did their best, I know that.

Playoff 02 07 22 analisys Heros_10
I'm not asking anyone to win. I demand to attack! Even if it's to make 0

I waited 3 hours before attacking to see if a fighter stronger than me will charge.. Then I loaded the first to show the example. I only took 2 points, but that was exactly what we had to do today. Usually I never do that, because a suicidal charge is a mistake. But that was not the case today.
I knew that with my fire totem I had a chance of bringing down 1 opposing titan.
But you have to know how to analyze the situation and act accordingly. I always assume my choices.

Playoff 02 07 22 analisys Istree10

Here, we are not in the arena, it is teamwork.

3) Our champions eliminated the opposing generals and captured the 2 strategic points. What a success.

Playoff 02 07 22 analisys Champi10

This play-off proves once again that our guild is united. On paper we were losers, but we forced victory. It's all about pay-to-win power. Otherwise we would be much better ranked. But that's how it is Hero Wars Smile
As usual, if you would like to comment, you can do so here or in-game.
Congratulations again to all and thank you for your involvement.
Istreelc.

alfred likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum