Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

confusing instructions. Corrections. 令人困惑的指示。更正。 Empty confusing instructions. Corrections. 令人困惑的指示。更正。

Wed 6 Jul - 4:32
Hello,

Communication is the key

Subject: confusing instructions.

In Guild Wars, the leader interface is different from the member interface. Thank you Kitts for this important precision.
Members therefore do not have the possibility of directly seeing the allocation of targets. You have to go through the general command panel.

So the instruction, "don't attack someone else's target" is too confusing if you don't have the same interface as me.
Therefore, I publicly apologize to Kitts for what I wrote in the last analysis regarding the July 1 fight against “banana”. (I will delete this passage)
My apologies also to the whole guild.

I had nevertheless inquired, … But it is appropriate for everyone to assume their errors. No preferential treatment, on the contrary,, so I would withdraw my seal between 1 and 4 times in the days to come. And yet I was present during all the battles (32)
Battle analyzes are always an opportunity to learn from our mistakes. We must try not to reproduce them again.

Vodal offered to develop an offline document related to guild warfare. This document will allow the dissemination of clear instructions. And to overcome the impractical game interface. We are working on it. It will be broadcast soon.

The guild will still improve.

The goal is always, in the long term, to finally take first place in the gold league standings!

Have fun Smile

Istreelc.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

你好,
沟通是关键

主题:令人困惑的说明。

在激战中,领袖界面与成员界面不同。感谢 Kitts 提供了如此重要的精确度。
因此,成员不可能直接看到目标的分配。您必须通过常规命令面板。

因此,如果您没有与我相同的界面,那么“不要攻击别人的目标”的说明就太混乱了。
因此,我就我在上次分析中写的关于 7 月 1 日与“香蕉”的斗争的内容公开向基茨道歉。 (我将删除这段话)
我也向整个公会道歉。
然而,我曾问过,……但每个人都应该假设他们的错误。没有优惠待遇,相反,我会因此在接下来的日子里撤回我的印章 1 到 4 次。然而我在所有的战斗中都在场(32)
战斗分析总是一个从我们的错误中学习的机会。我们必须尽量不要再次复制它们。

Vodal 提出开发一份与公会战相关的离线文档。该文件将允许传播明确的指示。并克服了不切实际的游戏界面。我们正在做这件事。很快就会播出。
公会还是会改进的。
从长远来看,目标始终是最终在黄金联赛积分榜上排名第一!

玩得开心
伊斯特雷克。
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum