Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

analysis of the battle of 14 7 against bestTeam /  14 7对阵bestTeam之战分析 Empty analysis of the battle of 14 7 against bestTeam / 14 7对阵bestTeam之战分析

Fri 15 Jul - 2:57
Hello champions.
Communication is the key.
Congratulations to all. We defeated bestTeam.
One of their player contacted me after the fight, I share his comment with you.

analysis of the battle of 14 7 against bestTeam /  14 7对阵bestTeam之战分析 Avant10
 analysis of the battle of 14 7 against bestTeam /  14 7对阵bestTeam之战分析 Avant_10

Typically, leaders place:
- citadel: the strongest in the citadel with 6 weaker players
- the other very strong players before the bridge.
- foundry not very strong players in the foundry.
In current wars, this is a mistake.

Against bestTeam I placed:
- citadel: 1 very strong player and another high level player
- foundry: 1 very strong player and other high level player

And we see that bestTeam was surprised and overwhelmed. They took neither the citadel nor the foundry, these are the 2 “hero” buildings that bring in the most bonus points.

Let's look at the battle log: we see that they made the wrong choice to attack team rogue in the citadel. They spent 2 attacks for only 20 points. Whereas if I had placed team rogue before the bridge, they would have just ignored it. But even worse, they attacked kyoshiro and lost. Their champion was completely defeated. A player at 600,000 who scores 6 points...
After shady's defeat they still finished team rogue… What a waste. Moreover, they had already started attacking the citadel. This was all a mistake. They should have sent shady first and seen the result, but maybe their organization didn't allow them to. But the best would have been not to attack the citadel at all.

analysis of the battle of 14 7 against bestTeam /  14 7对阵bestTeam之战分析 111

A total of 26 points in 3 attacks for a building they did not take...
That's 3 attacks would have to serve to take a building before the bridge (100 points) or the foundry (140 points)
Worse still, their best assets had been wasted and they had nothing left to attack elsewhere. They fell into my trap
To end up attacking the lighthouse and losing...

analysis of the battle of 14 7 against bestTeam /  14 7对阵bestTeam之战分析 213

We have seen that a place in the standings can be played on an attack. So by making a bad choice like this, defeat is inevitable.

During all these weeks, in the face of difficulty, we learned to synchronize and play together.
Assign 40 weaker targets to roll out a perfect and totally different target assignment in a balanced fight.

A large number of parameters must be taken into account: The schedules of the players, the strengths and weaknesses of each player, the sequences of attacks, the overall discipline, the certainty that there will be no deserters, and many still others.

We could have improved our score by around 100 points, but there was an organizational problem with the seals. It's my responsibility, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
Let's stay united and focused against banana. Banana who only got 1300 points today, because of the "team team" who deserted. This same "team team" to whom I did not want to give the seal and that I kicked out. The power of a player is not the only indicator... Each leader manages as he wants...

Let's take this first place that belongs to us!

Istreelc.

===================

你好冠军。
沟通是关键。
恭喜大家。我们击败了bestTeam。
他们的一位球员在比赛结束后联系了我,我与你分享他的评论。

analysis of the battle of 14 7 against bestTeam /  14 7对阵bestTeam之战分析 Avant10
 analysis of the battle of 14 7 against bestTeam /  14 7对阵bestTeam之战分析 Avant_10

你好。恭喜。这是一个非常好的公会战结果。你的公会已经上升到了没有。 1个职位在你的领导下。这真是很棒的工作。再次祝贺。

谢谢你这么鼓励。但是你们公会的力量比我们进步的快得多。至少在接下来的几周内,您肯定会处于领先地位。 BestTeam 需要一段时间才能赶上您。

你的公会肯定非常努力地达到了否。 1. 你的公会绝对值得上榜。

通常,领导者会放置:
- 城堡:城堡中最强的,有 6 个较弱的玩家
- 桥前的其他非常强大的球员。
- 代工厂不是很强大的代工厂玩家。
在当前的战争中,这是一个错误。

对阵我放置的bestTeam:
- citadel:一名非常强的玩家和另一名高水平的玩家
- 铸造厂:1名非常强大的球员和其他高水平球员

我们看到 bestTeam 感到惊讶和不知所措。他们既没有拿下城堡也没有拿下铸造厂,这是带来最多加分的 2 个“英雄”建筑。

让我们看一下战斗日志:我们看到他们在城堡中攻击团队盗贼的选择是错误的。他们花了2次攻击只得到20分。然而,如果我将团队盗贼放在桥前,他们就会忽略它。但更糟糕的是,他们袭击了kyoshiro并输了。他们的冠军被彻底打败了。 600,000 的玩家获得 6 分...
在shady被击败后,他们仍然完成了团队盗贼……真是浪费。而且,他们已经开始攻击要塞了。这都是一个错误。他们应该先派黑幕,看看结果,但也许他们的组织不允许他们这样做。但最好的办法是根本不攻击城堡。

analysis of the battle of 14 7 against bestTeam /  14 7对阵bestTeam之战分析 111

3 次攻击共获得 26 分,他们没有攻占一座建筑物……
那就是 3 次攻击必须在桥梁(100 分)或铸造厂(140 分)之前攻取建筑物
更糟糕的是,他们最好的资产被浪费了,他们没有什么可攻击的了。他们掉进了我的圈套
最终攻击灯塔并失去...

analysis of the battle of 14 7 against bestTeam /  14 7对阵bestTeam之战分析 213

我们已经看到,积分榜上的一个位置可以在进攻中发挥作用。所以做出这样一个错误的选择,失败是不可避免的。

在这几个星期里,面对困难,我们学会了同步和一起玩。
分配 40 个较弱的目标,在平衡的战斗中推出完美且完全不同的目标分配。

必须考虑大量参数:球员的日程安排、每个球员的优势和弱点、攻击的顺序、整体纪律、不会有逃兵的确定性,等等。

我们本可以将分数提高大约 100 分,但密封件存在组织问题。这是我的责任,我会确保它不再发生。
让我们保持团结,专注于香蕉。香蕉今天只得了1300分,是因为“战队”开小差。这同一个“团队团队”,我不想给他们封印,我踢了出去。球员的实力并不是唯一的指标……每个领袖都随心所欲地管理……

让我们把这个属于我们的第一名!

伊斯特雷克
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum