Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

15 7: why are we only 2nd? Empty 15 7: why are we only 2nd?

Sat 16 Jul - 0:05
Hello,

Communication is the key

We only finished 2nd because of 39 points. ( And without titan at +200000 power it's a feat)
And we had the worst draw for the teams. We won all the fights though Smile

Our objective was not achieved and I will explain to you why:

15 7: why are we only 2nd? 113

Because a player did not follow the instructions.

15 7: why are we only 2nd? 314
 15 7: why are we only 2nd? 215
 15 7: why are we only 2nd? Mazull10

It was Mazull's target... 20 points lost

No, I don't assign targets randomly... I analyze the battlefield every day...I come to check dozens of times a day

Orine Otaha did not follow the instructions at all, he should have let a weaker player finish the bridge and he should have easily taken the smelter which would have brought us a bonus of 40 points. In addition it would have freed up 3 more attacks to take down easy targets in the citadel. A total of 120 points were wasted…

15 7: why are we only 2nd? 413

But this is not the only one, others have made this mistake.
Because of this classic error, we do not probably won't be able to reach the gold league. Indeed, during the playoffs, the first of the silver league attacks the 6 of the golden league. And the 2nd silver attacks the 5th gold.

15 7: why are we only 2nd? 5_gold11
(See here, 2 point betwen 5et & 6th)

We will therefore have to face a titan at 200,000 instead of a titan at 170,000…

15 7: why are we only 2nd? 6_play12

On server 128, my guild is the first on the server. My guild wins against titans at +600000 and heroes at +600000.
If I give these instructions which I established myself, it is because I am absolutely certain of my strategies and tactics of Hero wars.

15 7: why are we only 2nd? Premie14

We have an attendance rate of 100%, which is exceptional.
I emphasize the motivation you have had throughout this week. It is with this mind that one reaches the concrete objects.

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow.

if you have any comments: here or online.

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum