Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Summer news gift. Empty Summer news gift.

Sat 6 Aug - 20:48
Hello,
Communication is the key

Debate about the gifts offered by the guild.

When a player buys a pack. All members receive gifts by mail.
When purchasing a certain pack, each player receives 500,000 gold. If we multiply this figure by 30 it is 15,000,000 Million gold am distributed. When 5 players buy a pack, 75 million are distributed! This helps enormously to strengthen the guild.

Summer news gift. Gift_a10

Recently, players have distributed gem chests. We all received between 20,000 and 30,000 gift gems or so.

I would like the guild gifts (100,000 gold + 250 potions) to be redistributed to these players.
I also think that those who collect the most titanite and guild points should receive these gifts. Indeed, the least profitable players receive a lot of glyphs and titan summoning stone. In general, it is these same players who earn a lot of tokens in the guild war.

I take advantage of this message to thank all the players for the many gifts I receive and for their enormous contribution in daily activities.

I find it very unfair that it is the leader who decides to redistribute these gifts according to his good will.
I think that decision is up to the guild members
. I think this is a great opportunity to make a decision together. If we can agree on a happy topic such as gifts, that's a good start.

I invite you to discuss it on the guild channel, on the discord or to talk about it among yourselves. Or to propose a distribution idea.

I let everyone think about it and I will communicate in the coming days a new post to see how this subject evolves.

Thank you all.

Here discord link
https://discord.com/channels/1003087912910475325/1005550556863017091

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum