Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Analysis guild war 17 8 : Moo Empty Analysis guild war 17 8 : Moo

Thu 18 Aug - 4:03
Hello,

Well done everyone, we made it! We've slain the GumGum duo and their entire army!

Analysis guild war 17 8 : Moo Siede11

Well, to be more precise, Siedeblut took down the duo, and we did the rest.

Today, we won despite many troubles in the organization:

1) Know that I do not blame anyone, this analysis is intended to improve us together.

2) A player has deserted, it's extremely rare here, but it happens... Ludo59. I counted on him to eliminate Drasek in the bastion of fire. His desertion created a huge mess and cost us a lot of points.

His titan team is the 4th strongest in the guild. But power does not matter and offers no privilege. In my other guild I removed a player at 400K+, even though it left us in dire straits.
Of course, I removed him from the guild. But if he contacts me, it is not impossible that he could eventually come back.

Analysis guild war 17 8 : Moo Ludo10

3) Many players attacked the wrong targets. They attacked targets attributed to one of their ally. The problem is that the game does not notify us of its changes. The game does not notify: so several players waiting whole hours for targets that I had assigned at the beginning of the war. In addition, the game tells me that the player who has not attacked, no longer has an attack. It is the horror. In most cases, this is sabotage. I will publish a complete and detailed text on this subject.

On Moo's side, a lot of desertions, they left at least 300 points very easy to take.

Analysis guild war 17 8 : Moo Moo10

As promised weeks ago, I did everything to reach our goal, 4th place!

How about trying to take the 3rd? That would give us Saturday off, no more play-offs Very Happy

If you have any comments Smile

Istreelc
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum