Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Goal 3rd place. new rhythm Empty Goal 3rd place. new rhythm

Mon 22 Aug - 1:43
Hello Smile

Communication is the key.

We reached the goal, we took 4th place.

Now we move on to the next objective. Take 3rd place.

Now the rules will change. Reaching the first 3 places requires a lot more knowledge.

If you want to discuss it and question what I say, it will be with pleasure, I invite you to talk about it in game or on the forum.

1) The community agrees that Dante is the strongest hero when he reaches max level and is nearly impossible to counter. It is easily verifiable. Yasmine can also single-handedly win a fight.
Take the time to look, 90% of players have either Dante or Yasmine. Either the 2. Rare players prefer Karg'h. And those at the top of the arena all have at least one of those.

The Soviet wing enemies all possess Dante/Yasmine. In general, in a basic way, we counter Dante with a stronger Dante. And we counter Yasmine with a stronger Yasmine.
1) If you play Yasmine or Dante, please place Kain instead of Oliver. If you want to keep Oliver, come and tell me why.
2) If you play a team that does not have Yasmine or Dante or Karg'h, come and explain your team to me to tell me what it is for. That I know what to do with your team in guild war.
3) I will no longer give a seal to the player who uses "Qing Mao". Thank you for coming to explain to me what this hero is for. And how he is stronger than Yasmine or Dante. So far no one has been able to explain it to me.
4) Team 197 does not play Dante / Yasmine, but he plays karg'h. Every day I purposely place the 2 strongest enemy players of each guild on him. Team 197 never loses. I think he's a real professional and/or a genius, I've never seen that. Perhaps he could teach those who want advice.

Next.
The 12 players have been here from the start, but are either behind or completely overwhelmed. As we have been here since the beginning we have a chance to stay. Because players with such a low level will no longer be allowed into the guild. But there are also other late players who arrived later. You can view your rank within the guild.
- Ddos
- Canato
- Not-E Harmony
- Qqrdz
- Mazul
- Cadwen
- SzTibor
- Krzpod
- Tjdragon2222
- Lord Istreelc
- Maddog
- Alfred
We have to be more disciplined than the others to be able to stay. That means, do the dungeon every day and collect the maximum activity points every day.
Weaker players can no longer afford not to do the dungeon or daily quests. We should collect at least 150 titanites per day (about 35 floors), it would allow us to earn titan stones and potions to evolve… And not accumulate more delay.
If you don't know how to proceed, you can contact me so that I can explain to you how to do it.

As a reminder, my guild is first on server 128. I know how it works. The game wants that. Impossible to climb in the top 3 without applying these basic rules.
We beat titans at 700K with teams at 300K.

Goal 3rd place. new rhythm Kamui12

If this is too restrictive, I understand that you prefer to return to a guild that plays at a lower level, to play at the pace that suits you.

As a reminder, the guild is not at the service of individuals, it is the individuals who are willing to take it ever higher.

It all starts this Monday 22/08.

I await your comments Smile

Thanks.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum