Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Greetings champions Empty Greetings champions

Thu 8 Sep - 4:45
Hello champs,

Communication is the key.

First of all. Congratulations, your guild is strong. It's rare to be able to stay at the top for so long with a national guild.
Next, thank you for your interest in my guild. I was very enthusiastic and especially very surprised that the leader Big Boss contacted me.

I am Istreelc, I am passionate about this game and especially for the war guild.
On server 128, my guild managed to be 1st.
Here is an overview of the guild players.

Greetings champions Table10

With server 128 guild, perfect against Black Lions would be easy. But I took up the challenge to beat them with a guild on this server. I started several weeks late at the bottom of the bronze league. While the gold league ranking was already frozen.
I took up the challenge, I would like to start from the very bottom and climb to first place.
We went gold with titans between 50k and 110K. Since then the guild has been getting stronger.
Objective 1: Silver league
Objective 2: Gold league
Objective 3: 5th place (Cloud)
Goal 4; 4th place (Moo)
Objective 5: 3rd place (You  )
Objective 6: 2nd place. Defeat Ethereal.
Objectif 7 : ...

What is a hero wars guild in my opinion?
It's like a player who communicates and helps each other to achieve the same goals together. They share the same vision of a guild.

Don't ask "what can the guild do for me?" Rather, you have to ask yourself "What can I bring to the guild?"

Example :
Here are 2 players. One that has 60K, the other 400K. You could say to me, “It's too weak, you have to remove it. »
I answer no. These 2 players both won  I prefer a 60k player who attacks at 100%, rather than a 300K player who does not come. It pays 0.
My choice is quickly made, I do not hesitate for a second. By capturing the building, Alfred gained the 60 points we were missing Smile
 Greetings champions 65_k10

In addition, this highly motivated player will always increase his power.
On September 1 your guild would have won if there hadn't been 2 deserters.

In my guilds, desertion does not exist.
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com/t150-silver-league-day-3-we-should-have-won-why-did-we-lose#158
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com/t135-the-plague-is-back#136

Why ? We must all trust each other 100% I must be able to place any player in the citadel + the foundry without asking myself the question “will he come? »
Most fighters have never been away once in several months. But we are not immune to accidents. One day a player stayed in a mine in Poland. It's obvious that I didn't remove him from the guild...

You will have noticed that I never contacted any of you to try to recruit them. I had just contacted one of your players to find out if you were indeed all from the same country! Because I have never met a single player who is mine.

Your players are very strong. I noticed Ade0, Gas, and other players whose alphabet I don't know to write their nicknames.

Here I know everyone's schedule. It makes chaining attacks easier. At the time we were about 8 players to chain on Siedeblut! Now UnluckyMorpheus the One shoot.
Our Japanese players are very dedicated. They arrive very early to attack the bridge.

Greetings champions Hor10

- I also have a communication protocol for the guild war. We always place 40 targets in the right place. (well almost Very Happy )

Greetings champions Map10

Our big weak point is that we don't have the strength to capture the citadels. We are missing 2/3 players who could challenge in high level hero fights.
I can't promise we'll be able to beat Ethereal Empire, but either way that's our goal and we won't stop until we get them. Here you will find 100% active and communicating players...
You are welcome and it is with great pleasure that all members will welcome you. I have left about 5 places free for a long time for this eventuality .
Whichever you choose, I wish you lots of fun.

Last precision, it's just the beginning time to explain the guild. Otherwise, I let people play quietly.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

if you want to talk Smile I'm still in game Smile

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum