Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Guild Wars Target Allocations Empty Guild Wars Target Allocations

Thu 19 May - 5:32
Philosophy of the guild "Masters of hero wars" of the guild war.
Regarding your "target",
Dear companions,

Communication is the key to victory.

First of all, I thank each of you for joining the guild.
For weeks we crush almost everyone Very Happy
The fighting started 1 month ago. The sorting has been done.
We now knew all the basics.
The first few weeks, I stayed behind the screen practically throughout the battle, it was time to harmonize the group.
Now, I think everyone here trusts everyone.
Our guild is truly exceptionally powerful.

VERY IMPORTANT: Let's not fight with bad stress.
The fights are sometimes like a game of poker. We sometimes have a pair of aces, but nothing ever guarantees victory. If you lose to someone you thought you could beat, that's nothing.
The enemies are there to defend themselves, it's war, you don't win every time.
No one is asking you to win, you are just being asked to fight 
You ALL have an exceptional win rate. The average is more than 90%

Here is in the coming days the new protocol for the guild war:
1) Either I assign the targets for you. There you attack.
2) Either I send you a message in which I ask you to attack 1 or 2 targets that you think you can beat. Why don't I designate for you?
Because in many cases, all the teams are close. You know your team's strengths and weaknesses better than anyone. The most optimal and intelligent choice and for you to choose yourself.
It is not uncommon for us, levels 60 win against levels 70 Very Happy
3) Sometimes you don't have access to your target, if you couldn't reconnect later, attack a target you think you can beat or greatly weaken. But above all NEVER attack someone much stronger, it's the best way to lose a war. This is explained in the tactics guide.
4) War is constantly changing, you will receive changing instructions. I would send the code word "UPDATE".
5) NEVER attack someone's target unless I tell you to.
6) From now on, I would be much less behind the screen. If you ask me a question and I don't answer, then the answer will always be "no".

Remark :
1) Sometimes you will find that a target is too weak, and you could beat someone stronger. You are absolutely right, this will happen every day, in all wars: sometimes out of the 40 targets, there are at least 35 that you could easily destroy, or even more. If I assign you a very weak target, it's often because I have a connection with everyone's schedules, and I know that certain buildings must be captured before reinforcements arrive. You therefore open the way for your allies, it is essential. This can earn tens or even hundreds of points. Sometimes you are out of the 20 fighters, the only one who can carry out a mission. If you don't open the gate to the citadel, no one will be able to.

It is also because I attribute to each attack, a maximum victory percentage.

2) Never use your 2nd attack if you lose a fight. No revenge, you have to accept defeat. Unless I tell you to attack the same target twice.

Thanks again to everyone.

I am always available to talk about it.

Enjoy  Very Happy

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum