Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Target allocation Empty Target allocation

Sun 10 Jul - 1:32
Hello champions,

Communication is the key.

Here is the procedure concerning the guild war.

1) It is forbidden to attack a target without the consent of the leader.
2) It is forbidden to attack the same target twice.

3) Before attacking, take 1 second to check your private inbox to see if you received any instructions. And 1 second to check the guild greeting.
4) Attack the targets assigned to you, either via the red dot on the battlefield or via the message received in private
-----
Optional but desired: If you are sure to lose to the enemy I assigned to you, please let me know so we can find an alternative. In fact, by doing so, you greatly increase your chances of winning.
You can also tell me privately which targets you think you can beat.
But obviously I can't guarantee that I'll be behind the screen at that time, I'm not asking you to wait, too bad, attack Smile

In summary: your 2 attacks may take you a few seconds, you can treat this as a quick formality.
But you can also take longer to improve the guild's chances of victory. The time you devote to it is your personal choice. I'm not asking anyone to wait behind their screen.

Ideally, we should all be connected at the same time by voice, and enjoy watching each other's matches live via a fight retransmission channel . But it is almost impossible because we are an international guild 

Why ?
1) Assigning targets takes hours. If everyone starts doing anything like Genug, it's anarchy, it's sure defeat.
Every day, I analyze your fights. I store the history, I know who you won and against whom you lost. In the long term, everyone will have their own enemy 

2) Most of the time, when you lose against an enemy once, you lose the second time. And even if we win, it is useless, because you will not have attacked your 2nd target and this will cause the loss of the whole team. This scenario has already happened several times.

The wars are getting closer and closer. The first place is played on an attack close (A few points close). The allocation of targets is done live according to the results of the fights. I have to stay behind the screen for hours and come and check dozens of times a day. I calculate everything.

If you have any comments Smile

Istreelc.

Cristina Vukovic likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum