Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Guild : Clarification Empty Guild : Clarification

Sun 12 Jun - 16:05
Guild Clarification
Hello mates 
Obviously this is not clear to everyone so to clarify the situation, here is what the guild asks of you: nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Did I ask someone to spend money?
Did I ask someone to play X hours a day?
Did I ask someone to come? No, the door was open, you just walked in.
Did I ask for a prerequisite when you arrived?
Did I ask for an entrance exam?
The guild asks you, harasses you to stay? No of course not. You are perfectly free to play wherever you want

To all these questions the answer is no no no, and no.
The guild does not ask you anything
It is each member who brings to the guild what he wants to bring, and I have noticed that everyone does it with pleasure
I noticed that the members harmonize and respect each other in a natural way here.

Did I ask someone to get stronger? No.
You can't blame someone for being weaker.
In each team there are strong and weak. Goku is surrounded by people less strong than him  Luffy too 
We cant blamed a strong people for having a seal. Who would not select Lionel Messie in his team? Very Happy
The guild offers you:
- game partners for adventures.
- a cordial guild chat where everyone helps each other in a good mood
- a competitive team.
- Unique bonuses. There are only 6 guilds on the server that collect gold tokens
- People who share the same pleasure as you for the game.
- And many more benefits.

Other stuff. We are here in a very high level guild. It seems to me that the minimum is to do the dungeon and the daily quests every day. (Well almost every day).
I shouldn't even mention it, it's so obvious. But be careful, the guild does not ask you to do this 
If you don't have the desire or the time to play, do you really think your place is in a high level guild? Aren't you thinking of looking for a guild that corresponds more to your activity?

It's you, and only who make this guild, a great guild Smile

You are all welcome Smile

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EACH OF YOU FOR CHOOSING MY GUILD Very Happy

If you have comments, they are welcome on the forum or in-game.
Enjoy
Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum