Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

" Life Members" !!!  Empty " Life Members" !!!

Fri 7 Oct - 18:13
Hello mates!

Communication is the key.

Thank you for choosing my guild.

Especially since given your level and your friendly and altruistic character, you could go to the guild of your choice. "HiNo Ku Ni" and "FORCE" would be delighted to welcome you.

Foreword:
As you know, I own several high level guilds. I consider that a guild has a high level from the TOP 3.
On this server, I apply everything I learned during all these months. I still have a lot to learn, but I know enough to know where I'm going.
As you have seen, many leads have already given up and some well-placed guilds are already dead. In general, the sprinters are the ones who get discouraged the fastest, I advise not to follow them, because they will disappear without saying a word leaving all their mates out of the race.

Concrete example: take the guild of monkeys. The players who left here to go to the monkeys and who were not taken back to "FORCE". Where are they going to go? In the Russian guild? In the German guild? Probably in silver league. But at this stage of the game, most high level and medium level guilds are already full.

And regarding "FORCE", during the merger with the monkeys: they kicked out about 10 players at the same time. Where can they go?
For some, this is enough to stop the game.

Where am I coming from?

I am not naive, I am aware that it is thanks to you that the guild is competitive. I realize your value.
You stayed in the guild when it was at its lowest. And it's you who carried it day after day always higher
You could have done like the dozen other players who went to guilds that were better placed.
We operate on mutual trust.

So, This guild is your guild.

The following people are "lifetime" members. What does that mean?
- The lead has no right to remove you from the guild. (Except violation of the charter, but it will not happen)
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com/t3-charte-forum-channel-guild-discord#3
- The people mentioned can stay here as long as they want.
- Provided of course to continue to be active.
- Will be able to vote when a vote takes place.
- The persons cited are entitled to a Joker in the event of desertion. Attention, the Lead is not entitled to a Joker. A lead that deserts is a disgrace and should be banned immediately.

Out of about 150 players, you have a seat.

Special request.

On the other servers, it happened that some players stopped the game abruptly, after months of teamwork. I understand perfectly. It's normal to stop the game if you don't want to play anymore Smile
However, I believed in the commitment of these players, and they can no longer be replaced and leave gaping holes in the guild. It's quite catastrophic because the guild runs with 27 / 26 / ... sometimes even 23 players ...
It happened that a player at 500K left the guild… I let you imagine the disaster

"Life Members" :

- Carina smirnoff.
- MicoAngelo.
- Kristina
- Alma
- Anna
- Heptares
- Soopafly
- Luchito
- Leo
- Silent one
- YSW