Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

First vote of the members of the guild Empty First vote of the members of the guild

Sat 27 Aug - 21:17
hello buddys Smile

Communication is the key.

Regarding player 18521245,

I've been very busy and haven't had time to post about it.
Maybe you say to yourself:
- “Istreelc, has gone mad!! »
- “Istreelc kick people out if they lose a fight!! »
- “He was bitten by a zombie!! »
Suddenly everyone says: “Is this patient going to fire me if I lose? ! »
Nah, don't worry, none of that.

I'll explain, it's very simple Smile
You think I kicked him out just because he lost? Nah, if I had to kick out the people who lose, I would have to kick out everyone starting with me Very Happy
Let's not forget that I encouraged each of you for weeks by private or public messages after you got 0 points or 1 point. I sent “Well done! or “very nice, 1 point!” »
And suddenly I will have lost my mind? Very Happy

During the match against “Die Wolfen”. Your odds of winning your 2 fights were around 99.99%. I took a long time to carefully assign each target. Besides, the score was 39/40.
If we were in texas hold em poker, I put you all pocket aces in your hands against 2 – 8 off suit. Of course, sometimes pocket aces can lose, it's not an exact science. (And the odds of winning a pair are less)

But in the case of this fight between 1864354 versus LordWuffel, here is what happened:
We are all involved, some come by several times a day. Some play at work, others manage as best they can, others spend several hours behind the screen. Ok, I'm not asking to do it, but that's what some people do.

Want the seal? Want to step into the game? OK.
Player 18546546 does not have 27 seconds to do the fight himself in manual?? He really launched his fight in automatic mode with Araji against Sigurd? And in addition, I had warned "be careful everyone must win". Despite this, he intentionally threw away his pocket aces and replaced it with 2-7 out of suit.

Here the video.
https://www.hero-wars.com?replay_id=1661351039752598001

By doing this he got out on his own. By doing this he made it clear to the other 19 players "I don't give a fuck, I click like that" He made it clear that he is not interested in what we are doing. It's not me who's strict, it's him who's nonchalant. If I allow this kind of behavior, the guild is already dead.
What's the point of having a seal if you don't fight? Why not leave it to someone who wants to play?

I regularly do briefings with the players, so that they explain their tactics to me or to talk about the fights. Sometimes there is another way to go.

We don't have to do our best, we don't have to do our maximum, but if someone wants to do less than the minimum, it's not here.
In groups, it is always a minority of players with the same profile that poses a problem.

Of course, I sometimes launch an automatic fight, when I have 150K against an enemy at 50K.

I presented my point of view.
However. We are a community where everyone's opinion counts. We are a very good guild. So we're going to take a vote. Indeed, we do this on server 128.
Maybe you approve of this kind of behavior, maybe you want to continue collaborating with this player.

So we're going to take a vote.
Everyone is invited to vote except me.
--- Propose to 1875465 to rejoin the guild or not ---

You vote (+ comment if you want):
A) Ban
B) Save

By contacting me privately.
The vote will be effective:
1) if more than 50% of the players vote.
2) It takes more than 50% of the votes for the vote to be validated.

The vote will be closed on Sunday 28 8 at 23:59
I keep the screenshoot with each player's vote in the archives. yOU CAN SEE THIS SCREENSHOT

Players who do not vote will no longer be prompted to do so.

If you have any comments, I invite you to post here or in MP in the game.

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum