Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) Empty Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :)

Sun 23 Oct - 5:32
Hello powerful fighters

Communication is the key.

How are you ?
First of all, congratulations to the “FORCE” guild and all of its members. Your guild is super powerful, it's really impressive.  cheers

We will be brought together for very long months... Very Happy
I introduce myself, I am Istreelc.
I fell into "hero wars" at the beginning of this year. I really like this game. Don't you?   Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) 1f600

I have a total of 3 guilds.
- On server 128 my guild is 1st.

Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) 12810

- On server 127, we started weeks late, we are nevertheless 3rd.

- I came to this server to try a new challenge by applying everything I learned.

I was 24 hours late when I arrived on this server. The "FORCE" guild was already at the top level with Magick and all the other powerful players,
Most of the strongest players immediately gathered in one place. Your Lead has really brought together super fighters!
What a magnificent challenge you offer us there.

A bit of history

Week 1, the guild qualified in extremis for the Bronze league, with only 5 players recruited, I was on the verge of failing. Indeed, why come to a guild with 2/3 players when you can join "FORCE", "Monkey" or all the other guilds already well ranked and complete?
The experience, the challenge was to catch up with the overpowered FORCE guild with only 5 players  Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) 1f600 And even, to catch up with all the other guilds which were already full and very strong.

Here is the ranking of the 3rd week

Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) Double10

When we arrived in the Gold League, your guild stepped on us. I don't think you even noticed our presence. We chained 5 defeats   Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) 1f600  . Besides, some players who were here went to "FORCE"  Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) 1f600 Others in the "monkey" guild

Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) 5_dzof10

Week 4 the score was even worse.

Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) Score_10

All guild leaders are gone. Why ? We can only make guesses. You would have to be crazy to continue this marathon… No?

Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) Chefs10

Here are some messages addressed to the troops!

https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com/t146-congratulations-we-qualified-the-challenge-continues

https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com/t176-dropped-in-the-gold-league-d

It's interesting to keep the statistics. An extract
 Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) Cappin10

Here is the current score.

Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) Course10

We thank you very much. It is a very exciting marathon for us. Chasing you allows us to bond and form a tight-knit group.
It's great fun, competing against opponents who are stronger than us Smile
I hope you are having as much fun as we are.

We would like to thank you and wish you much success   Congratulations to your super-powerful guild :) 1f600
See you soon !  I love you

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum