Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Congratulations, we qualified! The challenge continues! Empty Congratulations, we qualified! The challenge continues!

Sat 3 Sep - 15:59
Hello Smile
Communication is the key.

It is a great joy, we are qualified for the silver league having obtained the 6th place!

First of all, I thank a lot DED who arrived first in the guild and waited 4 days for the guild to fill up.

Congratulations, we qualified! The challenge continues! Ded_110

Given his strength and his involvement, he could have perfectly joined a higher ranked guild, which is what several players have done.
I thank him once again, because the guild owes him the qualification. Indeed, he was the only one who could beat the very very strong enemy who protected the enemy bridge this Friday.
 Congratulations, we qualified! The challenge continues! Ded210

I also thank Luchito for staying. Indeed, his exceptional level of play allows him to go to the guild he wants. I watched his fight on Friday, I don't understand how he could win this fight, he managed to beat cleaver there and with a mage that nobody uses... Congratulations, it's incredible

Congratulations, we qualified! The challenge continues! Luchit11
 Congratulations, we qualified! The challenge continues! Luchit10

I also thank the 12 other players for their involvement and their communication.

KenTheSage
DFS
Tundar
Carina Smirnoff
SNOWS
Fekasa
Pr-141
Nagor
Tersha34
Mobei
Targ
Team...882

Currently the guild has 100% active players, which is very rare Smile

Here's how this week from September 5 to 9 will unfold.

There are 10 teams in the silver league. As it is the first week, 6 teams will automatically qualify for the gold league. (The following weeks there will be only 3 teams which will have to play a playoff match on Saturday).

We will therefore have to randomly fight 5 guilds out of the 9 present in the silver league.
I announce it directly. There are guilds that we are going to lose against with a score close to 0. A certain number of players do not find it fun and are discouraged when this happens. Nothing obliges them to undergo this 
My guilds are made up of pure challengers. For my part, the more I lose, the more my motivation increases

The "FORCE" and "Hi No Kuni" guilds and the one with the Russian name, for example, are currently unbeatable.

Congratulations, we qualified! The challenge continues! 117

But anything can happen in Heros Wars. These players could quit the game overnight. It happens often.
One or the other could even come here, why not?

Look at the players of my guild on server 128. Kyoshiro was first in all the rankings, yet he abruptly stopped the game. And he is not the only one.

Congratulations, we qualified! The challenge continues! Kyoshi13

3 options are available to you.
1) Try to join a guild that is currently unbeatable.
2) Go to a weaker guild that is not competitive.
3) Or stay challenger here.
Knowing that only the strongest and the most involved will be able to stay. I have already removed twenty players from the guild.
Reminder: I WILL NEVER ASK ANYONE TO SPEND ANY DOLLAR
I remind you, the guild has only one reason to exist, it is to be number 1. No matter how long it is a real challenge that the guild offers you.

If you have any questions or comments.

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum