Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Analysis of the match of November 3, 2022 against Ethereal Empire Empty Analysis of the match of November 3, 2022 against Ethereal Empire

Fri 4 Nov - 2:42
hello fighters,

Communication is the key.

Debriefing of the November 3 fight against the Ethereal Empire.

A player left the guild 28 minutes before the seals locked...

Analysis of the match of November 3, 2022 against Ethereal Empire Big_bo11

We've been playing together for months, but of course he had to leave while urinating in the community soup.
Of course, he couldn't wait a few minutes, or do it before. He really picked the worst time.
Either it's done on purpose or it's pure selfishness.

1) This greatly aided the enemy.
2) This destroyed the battle plan.

Despite this we see that the noose is shrinking. It is obvious that the score will be better next time. In addition, we will be able to count heavy reinforcements.

Analysis of the match of November 3, 2022 against Ethereal Empire Score22

1) Defense.
The defensive scheme deployed by Gambit was a success. Indeed, we see that they fell the trap.
When Gambit managed to protect the citadel against Yuan, Jojo reacted by attacking him.
 Analysis of the match of November 3, 2022 against Ethereal Empire Gambit12

Why attack Gambit with Jojo first, then lose to Blakeney?...
They had to stop the assault on the citadel as soon as Yuan lost to Gambit.
Or at least attack Blakeney first before wasting Jojo's 2nd attack

Blakeney was intractable
Also, in my opinion, the key to success in guild war is "NEVER ATTACK THE SAME TARGET TWICE"
 Analysis of the match of November 3, 2022 against Ethereal Empire Blaken11

We find that they have wiped out all of our titans. That's what we have to do next week. Eliminate all of their titans.

Analysis of the match of November 3, 2022 against Ethereal Empire Attaqu10

2) The attack.
Given the circumstances, we are doing well.
I have already released information to many Japanese players regarding the timing of the next battle against the Ethereal Empire.

Even when the enemy has this impression, even if you have this impression, know that a war is never failed. No matter the result, I always take the opportunity to record as much information as possible.

For example, let's look at attacking the bridge.
 Analysis of the match of November 3, 2022 against Ethereal Empire Llt_du10

It is obvious that next time LLT will have to beat these 2 enemies again.

We will notice this victory... Again Gambit.

Analysis of the match of November 3, 2022 against Ethereal Empire Gambit13

-) And Gambit Strike again. He waited the last 60 seconds to attack and optimize the score.

I affirm it. Impossible to be first without a player who plays this last minute role.
Gambit, don't get too exhausted, we need you in good shape Smile

Analysis of the match of November 3, 2022 against Ethereal Empire Gambit15

- Regarding Jojo on the bridge, we have no other alternative but to spend some of our best assets to put him out of play as quickly as possible.
Gambit would like to attempt the destruction of the citadel next time. We can try.
I will come back to this in the battle plan that I will broadcast.

No discouragement, and no haste:
Ethreal Empire, like all other guilds, will not be able to withstand the onslaught of Masters of Hero Wars indefinitely. It is a war of attrition that is launched, and we are tireless.
We continue our marathon towards our goal, Ethereal Empire is already starting to lose speed.
Of course they are powerful, but we have seen today that they are not infallible.

We continue, motivated, disciplined, and united.

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum