Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Analysis of the match of Thursday, October 20 against the bananas. Empty Analysis of the match of Thursday, October 20 against the bananas.

Fri 21 Oct - 3:53
Hello,

Communication is the key,

Analysis of the match of Thursday, October 20 against the bananas.

This fight was an opportunity to implement everything we have discussed in recent weeks. The schedule. (Vote 7)

I logged in from the first second of the battle and directly assigned the 40 targets.
The bridge was destroyed in 8 minutes instead of 5h43 minutes… This avoided a wait of 5h35…

Analysis of the match of Thursday, October 20 against the bananas. Pont16

Additionally, I've assigned targets based on everyone's schedules so that the citadel will be attacked by players who usually log in later or by players who may log in later.

HOWEVER, it comes at a cost… First place in the leaderboard. Indeed, Anfweg was mobilized to destroy the bridge, so the 2 targets they would normally have had to destroy eluded us. So we lost 77 points.

Analysis of the match of Thursday, October 20 against the bananas. Anfweg11

Let's look at the ranking. 19 points behind...

Analysis of the match of Thursday, October 20 against the bananas. Classe13

We could also say that Tavus could have destroyed these 2 targets easily if he had been there  Analysis of the match of Thursday, October 20 against the bananas. 1f600

The previous day one of our team-mates, for some reason beyond his control, was unable to make his 2nd attack against a banana. We lost 65 points.
The guild sticks together in this kind of situation.

This is what first place is at stake  Very Happy

In the future, when I assign targets, I will do the same.
BUT the debate remains open. And the schedule will continue to change.

--------------------------------------

I emphasize that I came to check the status of the battle several times of course. To adapt the targets in case of defeats
And we can thank Grinder who every day remains the last bastion to optimize the score.
Analysis of the match of Thursday, October 20 against the bananas. Grinde11

Grinder the alchemist, he turns defeats into victories.
Without Grinder, of course, we couldn't be first.

---------------------------------------

I would like to conclude with excellent news. It's a thunderous and sensational entry that defies statistics.
I've been waiting for it for months, our war machine is finally up and running!

Analysis of the match of Thursday, October 20 against the bananas. Vodal10

Who can stop Vodal?

----------------------------------------

This week perfectly illustrates what we have been talking about for the past few weeks. The voluntary loss of first place to adapt the schedule.
The guild war is played on 200 attacks per week. They should ALL be placed sparingly. 199 attacks don't work.

The Banana Guild don't let go, and never will.

If you have any comments.
Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum