Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Our 2 new giants enter the scene!  /The provisional first place is ours! / MicoAngelo our champion number. Empty Our 2 new giants enter the scene! /The provisional first place is ours! / MicoAngelo our champion number.

Tue 15 Nov - 3:41
Hello,

Communication is the key.

Our 2 new giants enter the scene!  /The provisional first place is ours! / MicoAngelo our champion number. 1st13

On the occasion of the battle against the very good guild "classic germany", our guild was able to successfully deploy its new battle plan.

Our 2 new giants, Léo & YSW entered the scene and won in the best guarded enemy position. This magnificent victory boosts the morale of the guild even more. The benefits they provide to the guild are invaluable.

Our 2 new giants enter the scene!  /The provisional first place is ours! / MicoAngelo our champion number. Leo10

Indeed, thanks to them, we can attack 2/3/4 hours earlier than usual. In addition, our Champion has free rein to crush the strongest enemies hidden in the citadel. Imagine seeing MicoAngelo charging against you!!
Who can resist him?

Our 2 new giants enter the scene!  /The provisional first place is ours! / MicoAngelo our champion number. Mico10

Carina, meanwhile, continues to sweep away everything in her path, since the beginning, she is the main contributor to the reputation of the guild and its dazzling growth.
From now on, as long as it remains possible, we will proceed in this way.

Our 2 new giants enter the scene!  /The provisional first place is ours! / MicoAngelo our champion number. Carina12

I take this opportunity to point out that 100% of players are active and involved in the guild war.
The level becomes so high that it makes you dizzy.
Everyday I wonder who is going to participate in the war… I think a player left, because he was frustrated that he could not play every day. I can't help it if the people here are too strong Very Happy
This guild is a huge war machine!

Istreelc.

Cristina Vukovic likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum