Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

The 2 star totem. What is your choice ?  / The marathon continues towards 3rd place. Empty The 2 star totem. What is your choice ? / The marathon continues towards 3rd place.

Sun 23 Oct - 16:25
Hello fighters!

Communication is the key.

Week 4, despite the huge gap, I claimed that the guild would eventually catch up with "FORCE". We are almost there.
Some preferred to leave our guild to join the "FORCE", others in the guild of monkeys.
When they tried to come back I threw them all out. There is no going back, I make no exceptions, even for top 50 players. And yet there were strong players.
Hero Wars is a competition made of important choices. Being kicked out of some gold league guilds often means landing in the silver league. Migrate, or quit the game.

The 2 star totem. What is your choice ?  / The marathon continues towards 3rd place. Course11

We see that only 200 points are missing. How to get them?

------> With a totem with at least 2 stars. I know it's little 2 stars. <-------

Let's look at this fight which perfectly illustrates my point.

Comment: All of our ally's titans are stronger than enemy titans. However, he lost heavily. However, he had the advantage of being an attacker. Why ? Because the 1 star totem is not competitive. In my opinion, it is impossible to remain in competition with such a weak totem.
This enemy was a weak player from the 6th ranked guild.
The more the weeks pass, the more the gap will widen. Because the stars on the totem boost the titans considerably.

The 2 star totem. What is your choice ?  / The marathon continues towards 3rd place. Totem_13

200 points means winning 10 fights. Or Capture 2 more buildings.

If we lose easy fights like the one detailed above, we won't make it.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Today, a level 125 player from the "FORCE" guild asked to join the guild. Its titans are 150K power and its heroes are very strong. However, he only has one star on the totem... No need to bring in someone who can't stay.
Heptares with lower power eliminated him easily thanks to his 2-star totem.
Heptares is a Japanese player, he could go to the Hi No Kuni guild if he wants. It is a privilege that he chose our guild. He is a pillar of our guild. Thanks Mate Smile

The 2 star totem. What is your choice ?  / The marathon continues towards 3rd place. Heptar11

As announced several times, the choice of the guild is to be composed of 30 players with at least 2 stars on the totem. I know, it's little.
However, it's your account, it's up to you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As you have been loyal and the guild, and I thank you for it   The 2 star totem. What is your choice ?  / The marathon continues towards 3rd place. 1f600  , and you are very pleasant people, I gave you priority by leaving you a very long period of reflection.

The delay is passed. What is your choice ?

Hero Wars is an “e-sport”.

Whatever your choice I wish you lots of fun on Hero Wars Smile

The marathon continues, on the way to 3rd place.

Istreelc.

Cristina Vukovic likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum