Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Hello, What are you going to do ?  Empty Hello, What are you going to do ?

Sun 20 Nov - 15:56
Hello, on server 127, after 5 months of marathon the guild took the first place.

Hello, What are you going to do ?  Rankin13
 Hello, What are you going to do ?  Result24

On this server, the situation deteriorated with the departure of Tavus.

Most high level players stay in the guild when the results follow.
When a strong player quits the game. Then the guild becomes weaker, and this is when players with high power levels leave are tempted to leave

It is almost certain that other players will follow.

There was a clan that started to form in the guild.
I'm glad they all left because it was unbearable for me to be : And couldn't fire them myself because of the voting system.
I had to put up with them all these weeks.
It's a big relief for me.
I had a stroke of stress at each connection when I consulted my messages.
The air will become breathable for me, even if it means losing a few places in the standings.

To keep everyone, according to the voting system and to keep the weakest players.
There was no more room for players like Muki who wanted to join the guild. Now it's too late.

On the other servers, I manage recruitment differently. There is no vote and no open debate, it's simpler Smile

The guild will not be able to be in the top 2.
You all played very well. We stayed first for a long time. But too many players have stopped the game. Tavus, Valryn, Kyoshiro, ...

You know how this guild worked. I didn't recruit anyone, I didn't ask anyone. People just walked in.
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com/t20-guild-clarification

There are still spots left at bananas and avengers if you don't want to get stuck here.

For those who may stay, I'll see if I can bring other players from other servers, but it takes time and it's not guaranteed to work.
The guild was really good at one time. But there are ups and downs.

For now the guild is down Smile

The goal of the guild is always to go higher.

On server 127 we started from the bronze league to reach first place after 5 months.
Here is a new challenge Smile

Make the best choice for you Smile

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum