Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Seal : 4 war guild  Empty Seal : 4 war guild

Sun 17 Jul - 3:03
New Treatise on the Seal.
Communication is the key.
new evolution

From Monday August 15, there will be no more players on vacation. So here's what the awarding of the seals should look like from Monday, August 15.
Players in the gray. Invited to spend their in-game stored resource to catch up. I'm talking about the resources stored in the game. I'm not talking about money I would never ask anyone to buy
Important reminder. There will be a new interserver guild war game mode. 30 versus 30. The primary goal of the guild will be to take up this challenge. This game mode will take place from Monday to Saturday.

1) Holders.
2) Excellent fighters too: Selected for the guild war but will be the next to be replaced by a more powerful player.
3) Reservist: have all the criteria for guild war except "power". 20 other players have more power. The guild level is really high, isn't it? Smile
4) Titan too unfit

Currently, against banana and bestTeam, it is the power of the titans which is more important than the power of the heroes

As you know, the door here forever was open to everyone. Indeed, how did you get here? You just walked in...
I gave every player a chance to integrate into the guild.

The link is here : he is not always up to date
https://1drv.ms/x/s!AkaWoWDy4wQbc85_htMj1GGSnb8?e=nvp7bn

Our team of 20 were truly excellent. But there is an unmanageable parameter that you really have to take into account and which is very important. It's that anyone can stop the game at any minute. It just happened again with 9527Team and last week GNK. I hadn't expected it.
The players who leave are an integral part of the team, they had a specific role, and are in most cases irreplaceable.
My role is to find for each of you, 19 solid and competitive allies to compete for the first place in the gold league.
So I always have to find new solutions to improve the guild.
There will therefore only be 3 categories of players depending on the power of their teams and their seniority.

Players can therefore move from one category to another overnight, nothing is ever definitive on hero wars.

I remind you, the guild works 100% on the voluntary participation of players.
I understand 100% those who do not want to be reservists. Unfortunately there are only 20 places, it's badly done, otherwise I'd take everyone, you're all great.
I understand 100% that you prefer to go to a guild where you are sure to be a starter.
The guild's reason for existing is to be first on the server in the guild war: why stay in a top level guild if you're not interested? Why don't you go to a guild that doesn't deal with guild warfare instead?
Why not give way to someone who wants to compete?

Whatever your decision I wish you lots of fun Smile

Thanks to everyone involved Smile

If you have any comments. I invite you to communicate this on discord or ingame.

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum