Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Guild War Clarifications Empty Guild War Clarifications

Sun 24 Jul - 0:56
Hello Smile
Communication is the key.

I realize that there are still a lot of players who haven't understood what's going on in Guild Wars.

Here are the clarifications.

1) Around 2:00 p.m. GMT+2 Hairy Turtle & ludo59 connect to attack the bridge. Thanks  
2) The first target is to destroy the bridge, the other buildings must not be attacked before.
3) So players who don't have enough power to attack the bridge can come after the bridge is destroyed.
4) The guild level is generally low and we don't have 200,000 power titans to defend the bridge. We shouldn't be in the gold league. Our only advantage is the organization and the presence of everyone.

5) The barracks, the lighthouse and the academy of mages are the buildings that bring in the least points and are the best protected. Normally, these buildings should not be attacked at all, it's wasteful, it's useless. We must attack the least well guarded buildings.
6) Someone told me, and he's right, to err is human. It's true, and in general it's not the best teams that win, it's the team that makes the fewest mistakes. So we have to correct our mistakes.

7) When a player does not follow the instructions, I warn him several times and I explain to him. When it's too much I have to remove him from the guild. This week I removed a player.
Cool As promised we are 5th, the goal will be 4th place.
9) Before capturing the bridge, I cannot assign the targets to other players. Because I don't know how many attacks will be necessary to destroy it. The battle plan is made after the destruction of the bridge.

10) Come and discuss it with me privately in the game to give me your schedules, we can always optimize the sequence of attacks.
11) Players who do not take the free totem for their titans will no longer be able to stay in the guild.
12) We depend on players who are strong enough to destroy the bridge. We can thank them. Those who don't want to wait for the bridge to be destroyed can either: Become strong enough to attack it themselves. Either go to a guild where people do nonsense and attack anyhow Smile It's easy, almost all of them do it Smile
13) I apply all these rules on server 128, and the guild is always number 1 on the server.
14) I noticed that people are very motivated but expect a lot. Tell me what time you would like to attack. We can organize everything Smile

Istreelc.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ciao Smile

La comunicazione è la chiave.

Mi rendo conto che ci sono ancora molti giocatori che non hanno capito cosa sta succedendo in Guild Wars.

Ecco i chiarimenti.
1) Intorno alle 14:00 GMT+2 Hairy Turtle e ludo59 si collegano per attaccare il ponte. Grazie  
2) Il primo obiettivo è distruggere il ponte, gli altri edifici non devono essere attaccati prima.
3) Quindi i giocatori che non hanno abbastanza potenza per attaccare il ponte possono venire dopo che il ponte è stato distrutto.
4) Il livello della gilda è generalmente basso e non abbiamo 200.000 titani potenti per difendere il ponte. Non dovremmo essere nella lega d'oro. Il nostro unico vantaggio è l'organizzazione e la presenza di tutti.

5) La caserma, il faro e l'accademia dei maghi sono gli edifici che portano meno punti e sono i meglio protetti. Normalmente, questi edifici non dovrebbero essere attaccati affatto, è uno spreco, è inutile. Dobbiamo attaccare gli edifici meno sorvegliati.
6) Qualcuno mi ha detto, e ha ragione, sbagliare è umano. È vero, e in generale non sono le squadre migliori a vincere, è la squadra che commette meno errori. Quindi dobbiamo correggere i nostri errori.

7) Quando un giocatore non segue le istruzioni, lo avverto più volte e gli spiego. Quando è troppo devo rimuoverlo dalla gilda. Questa settimana ho rimosso un giocatore.
Cool Come promesso siamo 5°, l'obiettivo sarà il 4° posto.
9) Prima di catturare il ponte, non posso assegnare i bersagli ad altri giocatori. Perché non so quanti attacchi saranno necessari per distruggerlo. Il piano di battaglia viene realizzato dopo la distruzione del ponte.

10) Venite a discuterne con me in privato nel gioco per darmi i vostri orari, possiamo sempre ottimizzare la sequenza degli attacchi.
11) I giocatori che non prendono il totem gratuito per i loro titani non potranno più rimanere nella gilda.
12) Applico tutte queste regole sul server 128 e la gilda è sempre la numero 1 sul server.
13) Ho notato che le persone sono molto motivate ma si aspettano molto. Dimmi a che ora vorresti attaccare. Possiamo organizzare tutto Smile

Istreelc.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum