Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Reminder: please do not choose your target yourself Empty Reminder: please do not choose your target yourself

Thu 11 Aug - 1:25
Hello.

Communication is the key.

Very important reminder.

Players must follow the instructions.
Today we lost for 3 points...
Reminder of point 1 and point 2 of the text concerning the allocation of targets: Schony broke these 2 rules.
At this high level and after 33 battles this should never happen.
Moreover, this target should have been beaten in one go it seems to me.

Reminder: please do not choose your target yourself Schony11

Schony has been here for 46 days and he is a valued player. For this time, we will say that he has consumed his only joker.

It's simple: either the 2O players attack the right targets and we win. Either a single player chooses his own target himself and causes the whole team to lose. Let's remember "Genug"...

I don't want to pressure anyone. I hope everyone understands the purpose of this message.
I know I said defeat is part of war. But please, if you lose very often, ask advice, there are many expert in the guild. Don't follow your losing streak without reacting.

As a reminder, I analyze battle reports every day and I am likely to watch all fights Smile Let's improve the efficiency of the guild Smile

I invite you to communicate your comments or disagreements if you wish Smile

Istreelc

-----------------------------------------

Buna ziua.

Comunicarea este cheia.

Memento foarte important.

Jucătorii trebuie să urmeze instrucțiunile.

Astăzi am pierdut pentru 3 puncte...

Reamintire punctele 1 și 2 din text privind alocarea țintelor: Schony a încălcat aceste 2 reguli.
La acest nivel înalt și după 33 de bătălii, acest lucru nu ar trebui să se întâmple niciodată.
Mai mult, această țintă ar fi trebuit să fie bătută dintr-o singură mișcare mi se pare.

Reminder: please do not choose your target yourself Schony12

Schony este aici de 46 de zile și este un jucător apreciat. De această dată, vom spune că și-a consumat singurul glumeț.

Este simplu: fie cei 20 de jucători atacă ținta potrivită și câștigăm. Fie un singur jucător își alege singur ținta și face ca întreaga echipă să piardă. Să ne amintim de „Genug”...
Nu vreau să fac presiuni pe nimeni. Sper că toată lumea înțelege scopul acestui mesaj.

Ca o amintire, analizez rapoartele de luptă în fiecare zi și probabil că voi urmări toate luptele Smile Să îmbunătățim eficiența breslei Smile

Știu că am spus că înfrângerea face parte din război. Dar te rog, dacă pierzi foarte des, cere un sfat, sunt mulți experți în breaslă. Nu vă urmați înfrângerile fără a reacționa.

Vă invit să vă comunicați comentariile sau dezacordurile dacă doriți Smile

Istreelc
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum