Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Vote 5 : desertion or not ?  Empty Vote 5 : desertion or not ?

Fri 16 Sep - 0:10
Hello,

Communication is the key.

Vote 5: rescue or exclusion. Desertion or not ?

The member in question participated in 56 wars.
Today we received this message about 2 hours before the seal lock:
Vote 5 : desertion or not ?  Scho10

"Hi! Please give my guild battle seals to anyone else today and tomorrow. I'm going to the countryside...no internet there. Have a VERY have a good day !"

Actually, I'm not a BOT, nor am I an NPC. I am not connected H24. Of course I couldn't replace it... I was disconnected.
Or maybe everyone should be able to modify the attribution of the seals as they wish? Why not ?
Or should there be other seal keepers to notify in an emergency?

This member therefore did not attack this Thursday, September 15th.

Last time I ruled out 'Cyuanren for his desertion as he is a chronic deserter, plus he knew it was the deciding fight against Bananas. I had been clear with him before he came to the guild: If he deserted, he would be kicked out the minute.

Regarding the voted member: they are protected by the community vote, I don't have the right to kick them. Community decide if he can stay or if he should be banned.
Do you consider this a desertion? You can add a comment.

Vote :
1) BAN = ( desertion )
2) SAFE = ( consider that it is not a desertion )

To be validated more than 50% of the invited players must vote. This time I would vote too.
To be validated, more than 50% of the votes are needed.

Voting will close on Friday, September 16 at 11:59 p.m.

If the invitations to vote bother you, please tell me, you will not receive any more Smile

Thanks

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum