Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Vote 1 :  Invitation to vote Empty Vote 1 : Invitation to vote

Fri 5 Aug - 18:50
Hello.
Vote number 1
This mail is distributed only to those invited to vote. You are chosen for the vote are among those who invest the most and who took the time to answer me when I send a group message.
I ask you to vote either BAN or STAY
The player concerned is a player who has been a problem for me since the beginning.
He has already deserted. He has already left the guild. I already kicked him out and he came back.
This player does not wish to participate in the guild war.

And there is a new problem Despite my request, he refuses to do the dungeon and participate in the harvest of titanite for the guild.

You know that I have always said that I ask nothing of anyone. And especially not to spend money.
I've had enough, I've wasted too much time with him. However, some players want him to stay. I do not know why.
This player has other accounts and I think he comes here as a tourist. Here is an image of his titanite harvest. The 138 is the day I asked him to help.

Vote 1 :  Invitation to vote Hack_t10

I remind you that there will soon be a new interserver 30 against 30 guild war game mode.
I would like to replace him with an active player.
I ask you to vote for his exclusion or for him to stay. In fairness, I wouldn't vote.
I won't give him any more remarks or warnings, he will stay here as a tourist to benefit from the efforts of others if you want to keep him.

Voting will close on Saturday 6 at 11:59 p.m. He will be banned if he gets 50% BAN.

You don't have to vote.
The vote takes place on discord in this living room.
If you don't want to vote on discord you can just send me your vote by private message.
https://discord.com/channels/1003087912910475325/1005154983953567755

Thanks

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum