Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Desertion ... Empty Desertion ...

Fri 30 Sep - 5:54
Hello,

Communication is the key.

Desertion…

Everyone will have noticed that the guild requirements are close to zero. The door to the guild is wide open. Everyone has a chance. I'm not asking to spend money, I don't even have any daily quota.

Concerning the war of the guilds, there also I do not ask anything. These are the people who volunteer and engage spontaneously.
In fact, the guild operates on a voluntary basis.

The guild war is just coming and clicking on 2 red dots... And players have 11 hours to do it... And again, players have the option of just sending me a little message saying "I'm disconnecting" so I don't wait, nobody waits, and we adapt.
I do not even ask to win your fights, nor to make the slightest point. Everyone does their best, the enemies are really tough.
Morale, enthusiasm, investment and the will to do well of the players of the guild are really at the maximum. And it is naturally spontaneous.
And despite that...

… This Thursday, September 29, a player did not click. In one of the 2 key league matches.
The objective was to eliminate all the titans + 1 building hero. I spent countless hours behind the screen. I calculated the battle plan by the attack, updating the battle plan after each attack. Here is the situation.
We see that this player had 2 attacks to easily eliminate his target 80 Points lost. As you see in this topic on this link, the league can be played at 2 points.

https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com/t135-the-plague-is-back#136

Desertion ... Henry11

When a lower ranked team ransacks all enemy titans, it's a warning. And a call to change sides.

Today, they just saw that we were disorganized and unable to follow through on a plan.
Every fight is a demonstration. Today everyone but me shone, because for the enemy I messed up my plan. When he was perfect.

Here you can see, on server 127, the top 3 titans of the server to join my guild thanks to my reputation. They call me the "giant killer"

https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com/t109-great-news-for-the-guild?nid=3#113

------------

Not helping the guild in the guild war is the worst you can do.[/color]

I will be told it's only a game... It's true, it's only a game. But here you know that for the players of this guild, it's high level E-sport . Some players spend tens, hundreds, or even thousands of dollars. They devote countless hours to it.
I have 3 guilds, when a player abandons his team he has a 99.99% chance of being kicked out. (The 0.01 is that it could happen that someone has an accident that brings him to the hospital, or another type of accident)
It's like a football team. Who thinks the goalkeeper can stay home without warning?
An ally who does not come, and worse than an enemy on the bridge at 500K.
Not helping the guild in the guild war and the worst you can do.

Why ?

1) You create conflicts in the guild and you disturb its harmony. Players stay in a guild because players are active and supportive. Deserters destroy the guild from within.
2) You tarnish the image of the guild with enemies. For information, our enemies today are automatically our allies tomorrow. Who would want to go to a guild where the fighters don't fight?
3) You show that you don't care about others.
4) You keep everyone waiting.
5) You ruin the game experience of others.
6) You take the place of someone who really wants to participate.
7) You bother everyone.
8 ) You're wasting everyone's time.
9) You trash the battle plan.
10) You pull the guild down.
11) A guild is "rated" according to its ranking. Who wants to join a bronze league guild?
12) You undermine everyone's morale.
The "guild war" challenge is 20 players, not 19.
If you don't have 3 seconds to do 2 clicks, what are you doing here??

If you don't warn you disconnect because you can't wait for the bridge to be destroyed. You can leave the guild directly because I will kick you out.

On other servers I have already put players at 400K out, and even a player who has reached 600K +. Your level and power level doesn't matter. A 100K player who takes 1 point is worth 1000 times better than a 400K player who takes 0 points by his desertion.

I have been transparent since day one, I explained the history of the marathon. If you decide to race, stay in the peloton and support your allies, don't hinder them.
Hero wars is planned like that... It's the game system.

Thank you all for bringing your know-how, your skills and above all your good humor in the guild Smile

If you have any comments Smile

Istreelc.

Arch0Gabriel likes this post

Arch0Gabriel
Arch0Gabriel

Desertion ... Empty Re: Desertion ...

Mon 12 Dec - 20:09
Hi, great topic: Arch0Gabriel
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum