Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Warm welcome to Ithaca : Let the challenge continue !! Empty Warm welcome to Ithaca : Let the challenge continue !!

Wed 21 Sep - 2:19
Hello,

Communication is the key.

It is with a heart filled with joy that I write this message to you.  I love you   I love you
I warmly welcome Ithaca.

Hope he likes it here. And I really think that will be the case since departures are extremely rare here. There was Kamui, but it was just because he wanted to join a Japanese guild. We all understood his motives. Communication is key Very Happy

Ithaca is in the same spirit as the members of our community : he is very altruistic. Indeed, he offered to do his best to attack the bridge as soon as possible. And we thank him. Without putting pressure on yourself of course. At home, the war starts around 5/6 in the morning... Let's give him time to wake up, brush his teeth, etc.

Our guild is international, personally, I think that's what makes it so charming. Where else can we have mates who come from all continents of the world? Smile

So here is the new timing. It changes often, we are used to it  Soon I could destroy the 4 targets on the bridge, the schedule will change again.

Warm welcome to Ithaca : Let the challenge continue !! Schedu10

1) Obviously, if we could all connect at the same time, our score would be optimal  But this is not the case, we must do our best with the current configuration.
Come on Maestro, get out the calculator and the excel sheet!
2) Against low ranked teams, Maestro and I should be able to tailor fights so that we don't have to wait for Ithaca all to get the 1400 points.
3 I invite you to contact me regarding your schedules if this new program does not suit you  We will find a solution, as we have always been doing since May  We will have night vigils singing songs by the fireside. Paponcho will play guitar to a Latin tune and Maestro will roast the marshmallows.

]b]2 weeks ago you all voted "Continue the Challenge for the first place" So my friends, may the challenge continue!![/b]

If you have any questions or comments Smile

Enjoy.

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum