Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

A new challenge for the guild ! Empty A new challenge for the guild !

Mon 5 Dec - 0:17
Hello Smile

In June, I had promised the first place to those who would follow me. While we were only a handful of players with an extremely low level compared to the overall level of gold league players.
Very few players believed it.

A new challenge for the guild ! Juin10

At that time, every day, I spent whole hours behind the screen to synchronize everyone's attacks. This allowed us to optimize the score, each point was precious! SILVER LEAGUE

A new challenge for the guild ! Lords10

Today is different. The guild is a steamroller Smile

The promise was kept, the guild reached first place.

A new challenge for the guild ! Toptop10

However,…
A new enemy has entered the battle. The Messengers have succeeded in bringing together the elite of Chinese players from other servers. It is a real tour de force.
And that's a great thing. Something to offer the whole guild a new challenge!
A new guild that seems invincible... The perfect enemy for us!

A NEW CHALLENGE!!!

We will proceed as we have always done.
United.
Each player can quietly continue his training and focus on his 10 weekly fights. The bonuses keep on pouring in.

The guild is running at full speed. We are full.
We have here
- a powerful and inweak Japanese community.
- All the elders who have been here since the beginning. Motivated and tireless.
- the experienced Russian server elite
- True specialized and ubiquitous giants have come to considerably strengthen the guild

&
- A leader who never gives up and always works behind the scenes. (On server 128, we found ourselves at 4… But we were able to maintain our place in the gold league and the guild is complete again!)

Sooner or later we will defeat the Messengers.

On the way to first place!!!

The marathon to first place continues!

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum