Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

First step. Required Empty First step. Required

Fri 23 Sep - 4:24
Hello,

Communication is the key,

Concerns stage 1:

Guilds serve no one and owe no one anything. It is the players who must feed it. You have to be aware of that.
We are currently engaged in a marathon that will last many months.
There is a reality about Hero Wars, it is that power plays a big role. If the runners want to stay in the gold league, they will have to reach a minimum of power. Even if it is a free-2-play player. Remember, I'm not asking anyone to spend money.

You have to be aware that players with a power that is much too low slow down the whole group.

For this first level, I will set the bar really very low.

On Saturday, September 24, at the end of the play-off match, players whose titan score is below 45,000 will be removed from the guild. With such a low level, I don't think any gold guild will let in a player with such a low level. The silver league will be much more suitable.
- You must also have the first totem. If you don't have it, you can contact me, I wrote a tutorial with the images.
For the level and for the power of the heroes, there are no prerequisites.

We have no choice, we could keep everyone but the number of places is limited to 30.
I think the vast majority agree with this.
I warned more than 24 hours in advance, that's a lot. It gives you time to get up to speed, or find another guild.

about 70/80 players have already been removed from the guild. I haven't checked the exact figure but everything is in the guild journal.

If you have any questions and/or comments.

thank you.

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum