Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Congratulations to the emperor and his "knights" Empty Congratulations to the emperor and his "knights"

Thu 6 Oct - 4:41
Hello, Smile

Communication is the key.

How is it going ?

Everyone could see that your guild is powerful and above all very charming and friendly.
The Ethereal Empire guild has an excellent leader, that's obvious.

I am Istreelc. I really like hero wars, it's one of the 2 hobbies I have.
I own 3 guilds. On server 128 (1st), 135 (4th) and here (3rd).

As you could see, my power level is almost the lowest of the top 3. This is because I started on the server weeks late.
When I started in Challenged, the gold league standings were frozen.

We started at the bottom of the bronze league. Place by place, point by point, we moved up the rankings. Back then we could get into the gold league with a titan power level of 100k max.
We caught up, in turn, Toots, Clound, "The Wolves", Beginner's Luck, "the Swiss Guard". Then Moo, then Soviet Wings.
The experiment was to see if it was possible to dislodge the first 2 from the bottom.

We went from a score close to 0 to more than 700. 15 days ago the gap in the general classification was less than 200 points.
We were very close... But Hero Wars is a universe full of surprises. A shock trio arrives on the server. They definitely tipped the scales to one side. The power of this trio is such that they have the power to put a guild in orbit on this server.
In fact, the events unfolded in a good order. A beautiful and powerful trio of players in a beautiful and powerful guild.
Your tenacity and patience are rewarded, the first place awaits you Very Happy

The pursuit therefore ends here, your guild is currently out of reach.

Congratulations to all guild members. Even if each member contributed a stone to the building, I think that the qualities of your leader, the Carrot Emperor, made the difference.
Your first place is well deserved.

I wish you enjoy your first place  And also a lot of success in the cross server.

Istreelc Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum