Masters of hero wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com

Analysis of the match of 10 10 2022 against the Russian guild Empty Analysis of the match of 10 10 2022 against the Russian guild

Tue 11 Oct - 15:09
Hello mates,

Communication is the key.

Analysis of the match of 10 10 2022 against the Russian team.

The result is not bad, but we could have achieved more.
Here is the map, when we play against a stronger enemy, the battle pattern is quite specific. I count the number of attacks and I select precisely who attacks what. If a single player does not tap, or taps aside, the battle plan is ruined. I even foresee in most cases that you will lose, it's normal, it's a team work.

Analysis of the match of 10 10 2022 against the Russian guild Map11

Reason 1:
I fought more than 200 battles on different servers and at different levels. If I had to choose one rule, it would be: “A PLAYER MUST NEVER ATTACK THE SAME TARGET TWICE”.
I have explained this in detail in several other threads. If you do not agree, please contact me about this.
If you lose it's normal (Most of the time), I calculated it, someone else will finish your target. We need your second attack somewhere else.
Reason 2:
The desertion. Why don't you notify that you are disconnecting? I'm there all day, I gave the schedules, the timings, the plans, all the info. Why don't you warn that you can't wait to attack? The battle is planned for 20 players, not 19. If it's too restrictive for you despite everything... We understand, there's room in a guild that breaks the bridge right away, or in the silver / bronze league.

Regarding the defense:

As you can see, in terms of power figures, I am the last of the 20. Yet my team is the only one to have defended (Not Alma too). I defended twice, I deprived the enemy of 100 points.
Why ? Because my team includes the "winning trio" , including a doped Dante. + sebastian + Martha

Analysis of the match of 10 10 2022 against the Russian guild Fonder13

Here is a guide on synergies in Hero Wars, I invite you to read it please.

----->
https://masters-of-hero-wars.forumactif.com/t214-the-best-team-of-heroes-the-best-synergies-the-information-i-ve-gathered-over-the-months#224
----->

No friends, Hero Wars is not a game of luck or chance Smile

If you have any questions or comments, they are always welcome.

Istreelc.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum